United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Go down 
+5
Gunner
irun4thecrown
donaramu
=UwG=BlackG18'z
DEEMS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
haha blitz enjoyd readn that.
Gud to knw.

Also dont try to play peek a boo with me. that is my game and honestly im the scariest person when it comes to playing that game with the other team ^_^ (pops out around the corner just as an enemy walks around i jump on him and go freaky deaky dutch on his curve boy ass!) If anyone wants some jave tips i offer free lessons on how to effectively drop half the enemy team with the jave ^_^
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:03 am

Blitz wrote:
lets see my kill streaks as are follows. if i feel up to it ill go for nuke 7 11 25 other wise im doing the pred harr and pave/stealth for my games. and G18s... ya i no. im a god at any map. just watch the tubes drop people from the sky XD but still. ill sit back and spam the jave depending on the map... as some of u no i have ben seen shooting 3 javes off at a time on scrapyard... most of the time those javes kill the entire team in less then 4 secs XD

my attactments on any of my guns are Extend mags when i get it unlocked. Perks are Scav stop and commando/ninja. For Snd i use marathon stop and ninja. When i say i tube i have one man, danger, and commando. The Killstreaks for Snd are UAV pred harr. My equipment is the same for all classes. semtex with flash. My snipe class is throwing knife and smoke grenade. Best maps r as follows
Skid
termial
High
Invasion
Rundown
Scrapyard
Derail
Wasteland.
Back to top Go down

EVERYONE LISTEN UP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum