United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Go down 
+5
Gunner
irun4thecrown
donaramu
=UwG=BlackG18'z
DEEMS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gunner

EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm

godblitz beings you have such a fast reaction time you seem like you would be a person doing ground work you dont seem like a sniper to (not trying to be mean lol).

we need to figure out what each member likes to do and what they are best at doing and even keep our eyes open to see potential for what they can be.

Don iv seen is really good with an SMG idk if he likes that bt hes really good with it.

Deems is an all around person i never just see him with one specific weapon but hes very good with whatever he uses.

whyamihere is good with the .50 cal and intervention iv seen him sniper and hes a beast at it.(also good with a javelin like godblitz)

another person good at sniping is pure skill iv played private matches with him and he has a sick quick scope.

blackg18's iv played with him a lot but idk what he likes but i know for sure hes a hell of a player almost like deems, you seem like an all around person.

i myself love to use a sniper i find it very fun and im getting ok at it im just nt the best at quick scoping , i also love to use the SMGs. i have a huge screen so i can pick out the slighest movement.

i know im leaving people out but these are the people i know best and people i play with most i would like to know if my estimates are right these are just my opinions on you guys. if you dont like what to use the weapons iv said please let me know i would like to find out who is good with what so we have and idea of who we should split into squads.

black g18s i love your idea only the rapid rusher im confused on. is he a person who just takes off into the night all by himself or is he more a leader of a squad? by that i mean is he the person that rushes into a building b4 his teammaates do. im nt saying its a bad idea i was a little confused lol. the cautious camper made me lol i like that one but remember most likely it will be a 6 on 6 meaning only squads of 3 unless we are doing a private match.

also again black g18s i like the idea of squad alpha and squad bravo it can make communicating easier in TS. and when were in teamspeak in a scrim stay calm because if you die you still need to keep it down because you could get your teammates confused and they cant hear enemies coming. and talk only if needed to when were in game and try not to all talk at once.
(That means no PEEKA BOO for me and godlitz lol)
i guess thats all for this post.
Thanks,
Gunner
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Yh i can show you guys sum bit of teamwrk me, six, rage and co' did today. Gladly it paid off, plus i wanna show you guys this new guy (jmz) who was doing trials with us guys because he wants ti join uwg. He is a teamplayer which is a bonus.

On topic:

Yh team alpha + bravo wud work nicely as was demonstrated today with a trial experience. By the way we should start another thread describing in our views of the play styles of other members, jus like what yu mentioned above gunner.

If you would wanna knw my play style you could ask s1x, rage, tony, red evil , killswitch and don just to name a few lol

Remember...............its P4WN4GE!

on tuesday ill sort out the map strategies and the path routes of team alpha or bravo etc...... Becuz ill have holidays starting from tuesday. Smile

Last edited by =UwG=BlackG18'z on Tue May 11, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm

yes thats a good idea we dont just need to play private matches but we need to come up with tactics for each map on defense and offense come up with routes we need to take.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm

i already have a game plan for most maps.. i just wish ppl would listen.. some do most dont... but my tactics are pretty good and i know where players should cover from and where/when i push if needed is needed...
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:55 pm

with the squads there should be a specified squad leader. doesnt matter who and can be different from game to game.

but it'd help for instance you have three men and you come to a corner or a building entrance. the squad leader would direct which of the other two mates as to watch which corner and or move up/ hang back etc. another thing that helps with that from my past experiences is one man quickly peep a corner while other two hang back, immediately the peeping man informs others by saying "clear, move in, hang back, tango!, etc"

might sound stupid to use such terms but trust me it helps.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:25 am

yes i like this idead but who ever is the peeper (lol) needs to be very quick and cautious. lol deems i dont think its stupid...... just funny lol jk. and don you should post these game plans for all to see so we could study them. also the other day i was playing search and destroy with don, godblitz and some others i believe me don and god work good together but i couldnt hear crap because some people were talking why they were dead. talk only if you have a tips for a guy playing having everyone talk at once gets real annoying and real confusing and some people didnt want to work as a team which got fustrating.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:49 am

Gunner wrote:
yes i like this idead but who ever is the peeper (lol) needs to be very quick and cautious. lol deems i dont think its stupid...... just funny lol jk. and don you should post these game plans for all to see so we could study them. also the other day i was playing search and destroy with don, godblitz and some others i believe me don and god work good together but i couldnt hear crap because some people were talking why they were dead. talk only if you have a tips for a guy playing having everyone talk at once gets real annoying and real confusing and some people didnt want to work as a team which got fustrating.

agreed gunner. tony and rage were getting out of hand. also gunner if u havent noticed im a barret, FAL, acr javelin guy, of course my reflexes are fast im like a cat since im using the FAL. ground work is my thing but i dont mind taking to the high ground to provide snipe wen needed.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

yea im nt trying to be mean i was just taking a rough estimate of what you were i would be good on the ground as well in the higher area for sniper coverage im nt one of the best snipers in UwG but i could provide cover. im handy with a ACR or a ump45 those are my favorited gorund weapons and my favorie sniper is the .50 cal.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:15 pm

put the weapon in my hand i put the bullets in the men.

dont care what gun it is. although i dont much like the p90 in mw2. mw1 it ownt idk its weird rofl.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:26 pm

ok im gna be straight up (i apologize for any signz of EGO lol).
I have 2 set pieces:

1. Rapid Rusher: i run the furthest safe spot i can, prefrbly a room with wall coverage, and provide the team with awsum INTEL. I'm known for providing quality INTEL.
I use G18'z 24/7/365. + marathon,lightweight + ninja (all pro) Having almst mastered the G18'z i'm able do the dirty work of clearing out placez with the help of my nades and flashes. i can provide rapid in/out movement and intel of who is where in what building etc for the team. I use this for Sabotage, demolition + Tdm games.

2. Medium Marksman: Similar to above but a bit more cautious, i sumtymz use my heartbeat sensor + cold blood pro here. I use this for SnD HC.

Playerz i usually am able to play in a team with are : S1x (because he is comfy with a sniper) + Rage (because he plays well overall + keepz on my tail for cover at times).
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:09 pm

another of my favorite things to do it rush rush and rush a little bit more i use lightweight morathon and commando because i rush with a knife and they never see it coming i have to say im a beast with a knife!!
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm

heres a tip:

everyone loves ump silencer + marathon and lightweight.

but if you see me you would notice i use red dot and Marathon + Stopping power.
its because it makes the Ump a 2 shot kill, from close to medium-long range.
basically if i hit all my shots, i kill a ump with silencer 33% quicker than he can kill me.
Gives me a good advantage.
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:20 pm

To reinforce these stratagems, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rXpRq0OG7k&a=IjpgMZ2GlmU&playnext_from=ML
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:34 pm

[N]yM*eSis wrote:
To reinforce these stratagems, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rXpRq0OG7k&a=IjpgMZ2GlmU&playnext_from=ML

wtf u post that for?
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:35 pm

im wondering (not trying to be mean) y nuke and nymiesis posted when they are not in the clan because nuke quit?
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:03 pm

wats up gunner, u trim that peach fuzz off yet?

Just checkin up on Don, for he is the man.

Hi Don ^_^
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:04 pm

really?

seriously....
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:52 am

no idea. maybe they wanta ta take part in the ever interesting convo'....
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:14 am

ok heres my self review of my work. 1. im a jave expert need a place cleared out tell me where and expect a bomb to be dropped in that spot in 5 secs. 2. i make short work of anyone with my FAL and ACR they are just my judgement weapons. 3. im a sick snipe with the barret or EBR. as have some of u seen b4 i can make short work of a team on afgan by camping the bunker overlooking A. 4. im a scout, i go out to a certain point check the area come back and report. 5. dont even try me in a battle of tubing across the maps as uve all seen i can hit pretty much any point on any map that doesnt have a roof above it.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm

haha blitz enjoyd readn that.
Gud to knw.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Gunner wrote:
im wondering (not trying to be mean) y nuke and nymiesis posted when they are not in the clan because nuke quit?

ok first of all...

1) I like you guys...
2) This is a public forum, its not like we are "technically" unwelcome from posting. If Don really hated me he could ban me...
3) Cuz i like you guys, as people.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:58 pm

i mean im nt trying to be mean i was just asking but nymisis can leave
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Best maps:in order best-
Terminal
highrise
scrapyard
skidrow
favela
karachi

Best guns:in order best-
M16
M4
ACR
Ump
Aug

2nd:
G18
M93
M9
spas
model1887

equip:
semtex
claymore

special:
flash
stun

perks
sleight
bling
perk2:
stopping power
cold blood
perk3:
commando
ninja
steady

death streak:
painkiller

attachments if any:
holographic
akimbo
silencer
grip
fmj

kill streak

snd
uva
carepack
pred

dom/tdm/other
pred
harr
pave
(unless tring for nuke)
harr
coppa
nuke

thats what i use normally
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:03 am

lol at terminal that map get on my nerves! but i like it, my favorite is highrise
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:22 am

lets see my kill streaks as are follows. if i feel up to it ill go for nuke 7 11 25 other wise im doing the pred harr and pave/stealth for my games. and G18s... ya i no. im a god at any map. just watch the tubes drop people from the sky XD but still. ill sit back and spam the jave depending on the map... as some of u no i have ben seen shooting 3 javes off at a time on scrapyard... most of the time those javes kill the entire team in less then 4 secs XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE LISTEN UP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: