United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

Go down 
+5
Gunner
irun4thecrown
donaramu
=UwG=BlackG18'z
DEEMS
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DEEMS

DEEMS

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 pm

many times b4 a couple of us have TRIED to play using teamwork.

i say tried because alot of the time some people will lobby up and tend to just play for themselves. they dont like to watch their buddy's back and it seems alot of players only want to get the most kills or most points etc.

UwG is a CLAN. lets learn a definition shall we? Clan: In computer and video gaming, a clan or a guild is a group of players that play online games together. actual definition . notice the last word of it. the word is "Together"

i speak on behalf of me and some others in UwG when i say that alot dont seem to want to move as a TEAM. TOGETHER. playing as a WHOLE UNIT and not just individuals. individuals who just happen to have =UwG= stamped to their names.

myself and others would LOVE for members to move as a team. TEAM. TEAM. taking up defensive and offensive positions. covering the man next to you. not just running off to find the enemy in a quick and faulty manner.

i beleieve that YES all have separate individual skills and tactics BUT if we WORK AS A TEAM < A CLAN > then there would be much less room for flaws and errors to seep in resulting in loosing to PUB matches.

i just wish that all =UwG= would play together. not just by themselves in a lobby with other =UwG= members.
maybe then we'd be completely dominate

-DEEMS- silent Neutral
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:18 am

im hoping people will engage in the weekend training schedules, unfortunately i wnt be home this weekend because i will be revizing at uni/college, and maybe sum1 frm the clan cud organiz and gt evryone together.........
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:18 pm

nice post, and i couldnt agree more,seeing how i was bitching about this the other day,hahaha. When im playing deems and i use teamwork very well. we move as a unit watching corners and each others backs..

such as a pub we played the other night. were we all agreed to covor the map by camping at A and me and deems were the only 2 covering the area...

or again when me and whyamihere were playing me and him were the only 2 working together..

Most of the member talk like they wanna work as a team and then bitch when we lose or some BS,but most of the clan just rushes around...

In dom its normal to run around a bit or dem. but in snd or tdm u dont wanna rush b/c in snd u only get 1 life and in tdm u wanna stay alive as much as u wanna kill them..

its no fun playing with ppl that play stupid... its one thing to suck, but a lot of yall are good
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:12 am

looks like no one cares to post.ummm looks like im gonna have to start spamin again
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:37 am

lets see, this post has had 26 views. and only 3 replies. i know everyones reading it. so why is nobody posting? spam em up don
Back to top Go down
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:28 pm

yah When I am playing with other clan members I try to play as a team as much as is possible, i mean it defeats the purpose if everyone is running around with their head cut off...
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:17 am

DEEMS wrote:
lets see, this post has had 26 views. and only 3 replies. i know everyones reading it. so why is nobody posting? spam em up don
We all can spam together.. maybe we can be called the super spammers
Back to top Go down
Gunner

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:11 am

I myself must say i like to work together as a team its a lot of fun and a much differnt expierience to the entire game BUT i have trouble working as a team because im so used to just running in and doing stuff on my own im used to just running with a knife or shotgun or staying back with a sniper rifle and i rely on myself to protect me.

Im trying to work on using team work even though i dont do it much when i play in a clan match with my clan members but i want to get better at it.

another thing that sometimes keeps me from working with people is that some people wont listen to what other members say they may stick with the team but sometimes choose to do stuff their own way. that can lead to a bit of anger and debates between clan members and it can mess up our gameplay and cause us to rage and quit working as a team. Certain people like this need to be kept out when we are in matches working as a team. Yes, i do not work with clan mates as good as i should,but again im trying to get better.

We all have a lot to learn about working as a team we need to at least make an effort to hold a weekly weekend practice on maps and learn tactics and positions certain people could hold and places to move and to give eachother cover.

please take this to mind and think about holding practice at least once a week or more.
Thanks, Gunner
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:57 am

I agree with Deems and Don here. Im helping out as much as possible in fact the screenshots of Dock getting back to back nukes were from me covering his back. yes i was in there with some friends however we did much of our communcating on TS. Lately ive ben playing with Don late into the night and i work with him to help improve our skill as working as a unit (even when the rest of the team dont listen to us) usually ill go out to a certain point til don says to stop and come back, ill do alittle scouting around that area and clean up any thing there. usually it works however its better to stay in a group of twos maybe. When pushing try to flank them from multiple ways. however most of our time is spent running around doing god knows wat (no idk but i have a good idea of where ur guys hands are at half the time LOL) while running around might get u a few kills wat happens to our positions? they get switched and then everyone gets confused and that allows the other team to regain the lost and come back to beat us and then make fun of us for sucking as a clan. yes we r a fun clan. but however i for one want to see us give the people a REASON to take us seriously and to give us a game worth playing Smile lets start talking more if u have a working mic use it. if u die let us no where u died at so we can be aware of a push. like i said b4 ive ben working with Don lately deep into the night with this and im starting to see more games in our favor and they are alot more fun. So come on and lets start talking to each other using more teamwork and our smarts to effectively take control of our games and win them and have fun! ^_^ cheers
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:00 am

Gunner wrote:
I myself must say i like to work together as a team its a lot of fun and a much differnt expierience to the entire game BUT i have trouble working as a team because im so used to just running in and doing stuff on my own im used to just running with a knife or shotgun or staying back with a sniper rifle and i rely on myself to protect me.

Im trying to work on using team work even though i dont do it much when i play in a clan match with my clan members but i want to get better at it.

another thing that sometimes keeps me from working with people is that some people wont listen to what other members say they may stick with the team but sometimes choose to do stuff their own way. that can lead to a bit of anger and debates between clan members and it can mess up our gameplay and cause us to rage and quit working as a team. Certain people like this need to be kept out when we are in matches working as a team. Yes, i do not work with clan mates as good as i should,but again im trying to get better.

We all have a lot to learn about working as a team we need to at least make an effort to hold a weekly weekend practice on maps and learn tactics and positions certain people could hold and places to move and to give eachother cover.

please take this to mind and think about holding practice at least once a week or more.
Thanks, Gunner
I also agree with gunner here. Well said my Special Forces brother! Its our job to inform the rest of the clan this we r special forces and i think that weve got these titles for a very good reason so lets start showing why we r special forces!
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:52 pm

thank you for those whove taken this issue seriously.

god, i havnt been around to see you and don working together, but i believe that you have simply bc of don's"stop come backs"

lol
anyways. yeah guys we are a FUN clan but that doesnt mean we cant work as a team and pwn everyone.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Were all about fun, dont get this message the wrong way. most of the players wanna scrim and play in league matches then they dont wanna work together.. well i am not entering a known league with ppl running around not working together.

if u check the apps most players reply yes to VSing other clans,so yea. good luck to us
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:13 pm

true very.

so whats the deal. i know i love playing as a team and winning. feel better when we hop in and ppl get scared of uwg .

good luck to us all is right.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:18 pm

i believe we all like to work together and even if were not working together were all still there for the same purpose....to have fun and it is but there is a problem occuring in the clan. some people in the clan dont even play with the clan they go of by themself and dont even put an effrt in playing with us.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Sorry I haven't been on much/replied. I've been kinda hesitant to play at all this weekend because of the damn free weekend has hackers playing out the ass. As far as working as a team goes, I will be the first to admit that in my previous games I have mostly kept to working on challenges and that tends to blind my priorities. But, our game the other day when we played on Estate was my breaking point and I felt that we won because of pretty damn good team work. Don told me to stay on B and we kept B almost the whole time, the only exceptions being when my graphics card over heated and blacked out my screen for five seconds, which happened twice. Anyways, now that I have EVERY title and emblem because of the damn hackers, I wont be working on challenges now and I can focus on teamwork. I look forward to playing with you guys soon =D
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:45 pm

yeah llamas it was nice to play with you somewhat the other day. even though you lagged like a mofo.

heh. but yeah teamwork. those who would like to use it let us know, for those who dont care , well, yeah....
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:51 pm

its interesting that llamas replied becuase he did in that game what we all should do. he asked where he was needed and what he should do. other members do it but its rare(other then when i play with deems)

do yes in that game what llamas/others did was key to us having a easy win.hold the hardest area to cap/ once having 2 dont push.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:13 am

and thats another issue, in domination we have 2 positons one on one end and most likly the one in the middle BUT once we get those 2 positions everyone seems to push on the on position we dont need and then they begin to spawn on the other end and they take our posiotion also once they begiin to spawn on the other end people that camp to protect those positions and are close to getting killstreaks get killed because of their teammates.

the best thing im saying here is that 2 positons are good enough and we just need to sit back and camp and dont push let the enemy come to us.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:27 am

DEEMS wrote:
thank you for those whove taken this issue seriously.

god, i havnt been around to see you and don working together, but i believe that you have simply bc of don's"stop come backs"

lol
anyways. yeah guys we are a FUN clan but that doesnt mean we cant work as a team and pwn everyone.

lol don can tell u all about the late nights ive risked to play with him to improve on teamwork between us. if i may say so, if everyone takes it slow and easy and just works at it we can all do great in games. i personally like working with don at night i think it is easier and in game some of the other players do take notice of our stragey and follow up. If it helps everyone, take a friend with u in game and talk to him thru out the game using teamwork. playing with a group and using teamwork in big groups might seem alittle confusing at first and hard to follow thru with orders. however just work in small groups 2-3 is good. work on talking to ur team mates and backing them up.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:26 pm

yes godblitz you made a good point move in groups of 2, 3, or 4 people could work much better than moving in one giant group. spliting into 2 separate groups can be much easy and it can be a very effective tactic. squad one can move in and attract a lot of attention and move the entire enemy team to squad one while squad 2 moves in on a counter attack. yes the enemy might catch on that we are moving in 2 groups which will work for use. the enemy will split into 2 groups making thing a little less challenging by making less enemies to worry about.

this is mostly a tactic that would be most effective on search and destroy but this could also work on hardcore teamdeathmatch.

the spliting into 2 squads is good but also the patterns in which the move can play a big role in how everyone plays.

another thing since most groups could be split in to even groups of 3 people. each squad will consist of 2 assulat members and 1 look out. the look out has the most important job and probaly the most challanging. the look outs job is to keep watch over his 2 partners on the ground and give them warning about on coming enemies. the person that is a look out needs to: have his sight on his 2 members, have good communication skills, and have a goos eye for the slightest movement. the lookout must give his teammates a heads up on whatever he can see. the 2 on assualt need to work together and watch eachothers back at all times.
this again is a very good and effective tactic on search and destroy.

a good setup for this is your primary weapon is the SCAR-H with a slicencer and a heartbeat sensor your primary i use g18 akimbo and a slincer but also a shotgun is a very affective weapon in close combat. for your equipment use either claymore,C4. or a samtex. you special nade can be what you want but i use a smoke nade. you perks that work best are bling pro, cold blooded pro, and ninja pro. and your death streak can be what you want. now, many of you are wondering why would you use the SCAR-H? i say that because its a very accurate weapon and the iron sights are easy to use. also this weapon is very very powerful and kills enemies quick.

these are just some tactics that i came up with and would like to try and test them out sometimes and i would like you to try out that class setup.

Thanks for your time,
Gunner
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:58 pm

i know youve been doing so godblitz.

and yes agreed with u and gunner that smaller squads are easier to use teamwork in.

gunner, seems likea a nice tactic plan youve got there. now just put it to work okay?
Back to top Go down
Gunner

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:09 am

i use the class setup but the teamwork deal and the spliting into squads of 3 i need help doing that and cant wait to try it out
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:55 am

Awsome. plausible idea ther Gunner and Blitz, i think i know how to sort out the management issue.
Bare with me.

1. 1 or 2 members in TS3 could sort out the teams before the games begin. example would be ther are six people on, sort 3 according to what you feel should be the qualities of each player. (i have an idea to know what sort of qualitys members have: If members could refer to these types and post up for me the foloowing in a new sticky that i would post up now.

Types: Rapid Rusher/ Stealth Sniper/ Cautious Camper/ Medium Marksman.

Just say the type you are from the above Types, and post in the sticky i am publishing in the Announcemts thread.

2. Make sure all members are known of what squads they are in......Team Alpha or Team Bravo.

3. when in ts3 refer each team to ther assigned names.....e.g Team Alpha or Bravo.

4. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:29 am

i agree with gunner. if u can split into groups with the people u no u work great with. also im just gonna throw this out there i have eagles eye and my reflexes are godly. ill do look out if needed.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:49 pm

great G

alpha and bravo would be perfect for communicational purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE LISTEN UP   EVERYONE LISTEN UP Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE LISTEN UP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: