United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrim Team Tryouts

Go down 
+4
=UwG=BlackG18'z
Mr. Llamas
donaramu
HeCKt!C
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HeCKt!C

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:05 pm

As of so far =UwG= has a few select members with a bit more taste for the competitive side of Modern Warfare 2. These mebers have a bit more skill and represent =UwG= with an elite aspect to the game. If you would like to tryout just find me on steam and message me for the info. Roster so far consist of:

-[N]yMeSis
-HeCKt!C
-cheesey
-crossfire
-ImPacT

The scrim team members all are defined from the rest of the clan with a black squigly line (~) behind their name. So if your not in the scrim team don't wear it. Good luck when you tryout!!!! and remeber 2 have fun :]
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:30 pm

why am i not on this list? i do great in scrims. haha i just dont run around not caring :-)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am

Agreed with Don on that part. I think the list is a little biased based on your game time, and or, with no offense meant, your feelings towards the players themselves. I think in order to correctly represent the "Elite" members of =UwG= we need to put people through rounds of observation by multiple people. Like I said, this is in no way an offensive statement, I feel that a lot of people that play are biased towards different players.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 am

agreed 10k. also who is crossfire? i never even played with him
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: A tryout wudnt hurt :-)   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Good point llamas, but yh il giv it a try when I can. Also do these 'elite' squad playerz need to be all-round players or can they specialize in certain modes? I myself tend perform in domination, since I prefer the strategic element to the game.
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 pm

I don't think he was being biased. He has played with me competitively for years now, he knows what I am capable of in matches and what not. He knows Cheese can kill from experience playing with him. It is possible that his choice on Impact was biased though. Anyhow, he was put in charge of the scrim team, he can run it how he would like. If you're interested in joining the scrim team, message him and he may throw you on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 pm

if there is still room i would like a chance to try out. if there is please steam message me
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

if scrim team means more clan on clan contact then sign me up.

for tryouts** at least.

please.
-deems
Back to top Go down
HeCKt!C

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:52 pm

god damn I sound like a dickhead ona pedastool when I read that LOL
Back to top Go down
Boogieman

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Boogie oogie oogie   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm

I need to get accepted into the clan first but,
i played competitively in css and wish to do the same here Smile

-Boogieman
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rezsoccerpr024
Gunner

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:56 pm

lol not being mean but this thread is dead lol hectic and nymisis are no longer in the clan
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

yeah, and congratulations for bumping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrim Team Tryouts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team Tryouts   Scrim Team Tryouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrim Team Tryouts
Page 1 of 1