United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

here's me trying to set up a scrim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dock

here's me trying to set up a scrim Empty
PostSubject: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:38 pm

here's me trying to set up a scrim Scrimrequests
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:10 pm

did the scrim game take place? :-S
Im hoping its a yes, otherwiz it defeatz the purpose of having a clan tag.
Back to top Go down
Dock

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:21 pm

barely, was a piss poor performance against a clan we beat last time we scrimed against ..
Back to top Go down
Dock

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:38 pm

and here is me later on in the evening trying again to set up a scrim

here's me trying to set up a scrim Tryingagaintosetupascrim
Back to top Go down
Dock

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:42 pm

I am getting the feeling as was said previously in the match request forum, that most people are in this clan for fun, and to kill time.. my playtimes are pretty set in stone, i do other things sunday thru thursday from 830 til midnight.. so maybe i am not the right person to bitch about this, but i have been the only person that i am aware of trying to set up scrims, and help people hone their skills... it seems to be more than unappreciated and certianly is not being taken advantage of, in fact the clans i am trying to set up scrims with, think we are douchebags, because we cant even field 5 people willing to do their best to win..

So, you guys tell me.. what the fuck
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm

interesting post. I'l get back to you once i notify the Admin team.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:18 pm

we were ready to scrim them, they backed out last min- remember?
Back to top Go down
Dock

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:23 pm

yea, those 2 posts were from the day b4.. and for this one, i even sent you a message, no answer.. but then all of a sudden you are in the party... i dont get it.. the lack of communication, you can see in my screenshots there are people IN GAME that didn't answer my messages for a scrim..
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:37 pm

hahai dk if we got 10 on i can normally get 5-7 to scrim if needed, but thats me.. and i get so many messages i dont see them or ppl like rage message me and im zoned into the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here's me trying to set up a scrim   here's me trying to set up a scrim Empty

Back to top Go down

here's me trying to set up a scrim
Page 1 of 1