United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOST YOUR STEAM?!

Go down 
+3
Famlen
Pure Skill
donaramu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:42 pm

WARNING::::: Some members have lost their steam acc: do not click on any unknown link. Do not enter your steam info on any websites.

Reply to this if you lost ur steam or just wish to comment
Back to top Go down
Pure Skill

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Havent lost mine but a guy from UwG sent me a link and i was going to click it but didint thanks don Smile
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Happy to help. [N]yM*eSis is the one who messaged me letting me know that members steam were being used..
Back to top Go down
Pure Skill

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Ok i think 2 of our members been hacked including Ziggy and Famlen they both sent me the same weird link EVERYONE DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF URE SENT IT
http://fsg1.2us.co.il/ REPEAT THATS THE LINK U DONT PRESS
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:03 pm

edited

Last edited by donaramu on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pure Skill

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 pm

don if you would please put that link in ure first comment and stop people from clicking it Smile peace
Back to top Go down
Famlen

Famlen

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:30 pm

I havce figured out this hack... (Being an ITT person)

What it does is once you click the link as it is opening a browser it sends out a message to a random steam friend. If they are in a related group of on your friend list it will randomly send it. ANd the chain continues as people continue to click the link. The only way to top it is not to click the link. If you have clicked the link log out of your internet completely then log back in. Afterwards immediatly change your password. If you do not log out of the internet it will say you are currently logged into on another computer. When you log out though it will refresh it and you can now log in.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Cheers guys.   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey nyc one guys, that was quick help. I did recieve that link too but from 'valium' but I didnt click it as I found it to be a very unusual link to be clicking on. So steam has been hacked??
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:10 pm

steam hasnt been hacked. but when u enter your info into that site it takes it and sends it to something that will take ur steam
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Ah very crafty who ever is doing this (interesting)...i suppose I better keep an eye out'.
What could be the motivation to this 'attack'?
Back to top Go down
Famlen

Famlen

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:59 pm

It would have been from anyone who wanted free games really....But they woudl have to have a decent knowledge of Hacking,
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Well I blocked Venium and Famlen, so if you want to add me back, if possible, my steam is breakthrough311
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Well they all seem to be back to normal.. all members should change thier passwords to steam and email
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 am

I hvent clicked it but still shall i change it?...
Back to top Go down
https://unitedworldgamers.forumotion.com/
Famlen

Famlen

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 pm

I would, jsut as a precaution
Back to top Go down
Venium

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:02 pm

ya lost my account says it was disconnected but i have never seen or pressed that link. If anyone else is using my account can you notify me xfire account name venium385.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: sure venium   LOST YOUR STEAM?! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:10 pm

yh sure, il keep an eye out for the hackers, and notify ya if i see ya tag online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST YOUR STEAM?!   LOST YOUR STEAM?! Empty

Back to top Go down

LOST YOUR STEAM?!
Page 1 of 1