United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deems AWOL on steam...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThisIsMyCareFace

ThisIsMyCareFace

Deems AWOL on steam... Empty
PostSubject: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:14 am

Ok, I see you have been a busy lil bee posting here in the forums for the last week, why the hell don't you sign into steam???? Where the fk are you??? Miss U homz
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:22 am

Deemsy is on a 10 roadtrip lol
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyCareFace

ThisIsMyCareFace

PostSubject: Re: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 pm

by a 10 roadtrip i'm assuming you mean 10 DAY road trip lol, why didn't he tell me? Or leave me a message, I was so worried!!!
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 pm

he said he didnt want to make a huge issue out of it lol.
Il remind hm ta gt hz ass here.
Yup careface i meant 10 day road trip. I told him to watch out fo freaky U.S gubermant UFO's, becuz we dnt want him abductd...lol.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 am

CAREFACE BUDDY! im sorry bro. thisroad trip was a spur of the moment thing. like one night i didnt know about it. then i got paid and then the next morning i was talking to that girl ive been telling you about her names shae, and she said well lets do it. and i thought she was kidding at first but she was serious so the next mornig reallly reallly early we left.

i got on steam the day night before i left and steam said you were last online an hour agao. i waited for another 90 minutes an you nvr got on. =/ i dont have steam on this laptop its new. an asus. and when i return home imma put all my things on here. bigger screen faster cpu just all around better.

but yeah man anyways ive been posting and checking forrums every night since ive left .

ive missed you too bro!
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyCareFace

ThisIsMyCareFace

PostSubject: Re: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Damn homz, just install steam on there lol, oh, and sweet you got that chickie!! XD Have fun and hurry back so we can play some more TF2 (if you like it) lol.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 pm

hahah yeah i like it.

and chicke is amazing lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deems AWOL on steam...   Deems AWOL on steam... Empty

Back to top Go down

Deems AWOL on steam...
Page 1 of 1