United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Little Something

Go down 
+5
irun4thecrown
Blitz
donaramu
=UwG=BlackG18'z
Pure Skill
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NuKe

NuKe

Just a Little Something - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:57 pm

[N]yM*eSis wrote:
LoL

GUESS WHO!?!?!?!??

is it [N]yM*eSis???

amirite?
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm

nuke you said you wanted to leave this clan and find a more mature and more competitive gaimg environment if you left the clan then why are you still posting on our forums?
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:05 pm

idk nobody?
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:53 am

you jus' wonder, why they come back, when they clearly define their reasons as to leaving......DOH! /facepalm
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:02 am

DEEMS wrote:
idk nobody?

Fail troll attempt.
You say your life is taking a shit on you, do you think it is caused by the negativity you push onto others?
Or is it because others push their negativity onto you?

Either way, you're just fueling the fire by trying to release on me. Anyway, I totally called this. How is everybody doing? Don do you still go to the Community Vent? I started playing a little more Domination lately, you should hit me up with some invites if you're ever down a player (unlikely I know).

^_________________^
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:15 pm

fail troll attempt?

hardly nym.

and to talk about trolling.. you come to the site always seeming to start shit.

im a little curious as to why?
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:27 pm

So...You think it was a successful troll attempt?

Hmmm, nope, didn't get through to me. You also claim that I come here starting shit, but what did I start? I don't see any problems, oversensitive? Perhaps another reason you feel the world is shitting on you. You responded to a neutral post by basically saying I am a nobody. --__-- Yes, very classy Deems. How old are you again?
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:52 pm

LOL DEEMS! yea nym idk why your hear i mean you can check up on don and whoever else you want but dont come here because many of us have no respect for you. why you might ask? because of the way you acted when you were in the clan. so i myself do not respect you!

go on say what you want but suprisingly i dont give a shit. so im with deems on this.

just to save trouble nym and to keep everyone happy just leave. it will save a great deal of trouble.
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Gunner wrote:
LOL DEEMS! yea nym idk why your hear i mean you can check up on don and whoever else you want but dont come here because many of us have no respect for you. why you might ask? because of the way you acted when you were in the clan. so i myself do not respect you!

go on say what you want but suprisingly i dont give a shit. so im with deems on this.

just to save trouble nym and to keep everyone happy just leave. it will save a great deal of trouble.

I know it's a lot to ask of you seeing that you haven't come out of the third grade yet but...could you please repeat all of that using proper English? It is the Internet, and a lot of the time things like this can slide. But I'm not quite sure of what you're trying to say. The only part I can correct is "I don't know why you're* here*, I mean you can check up on Don and whoever else you want but don't come here because many of us have no respect for you."

However, I would not ask why you do not respect me, simply because I do not care. I do not value your opinion, because you don't know me. But I'm not really sure who you are to tell me what I can and can't do. Have you been promoted to Admin or something since I've been gone? Congratulations if so.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:58 pm

what is the point of this... all just block him out. dont feed into anything
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:29 am

dont feed the troll. for the troll shall become more bigger.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:51 am

ooooooohhhhhh we got a smart, sophisticated ass, mother fucker in here. gj.

problems, you come in here pissing all over gunner for one. you have no respect for anybody and in turn will receieve non.

not that i want yours anyway. oh and if you must know my age its 19. thanks.

another thing, the world shits on everybody. its doing so to me right now as some events have occured.

LMAO IM OKAY WITH IT THOUGH>>>> once again you tried to troll. rofl. FAIL

very classy? why thank you. Smile

wanna continue to talk shit to gunner like so? well DONT. wanna back sass like you did to gunner saying "But I'm not really sure who you are to tell me what I can and can't do." rofl well IM telling you now.

you dont value our opinions as we do not value yours. so heres to you Nymesis. bye bye now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Little Something
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: