United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Little Something

Go down 
+5
irun4thecrown
Blitz
donaramu
=UwG=BlackG18'z
Pure Skill
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pure Skill

Just a Little Something Empty
PostSubject: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Everybody this is the old member Pure Skill coming to say im SO sorry i reped the clan bad and took the piss out of some members yes everyone probobly think i hacked and by hacks no i did not hack i only used textures they arent classed as hacks or nothing it simply remodles the characters to a color but i have xray im now clean so im so sorry guys peace
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:52 pm

sup bud. What made ya wana comeby n try joinin up again? (Jus curious)
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:26 pm

he loves godblitz.. hates me. thinks im a dick
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:43 am

Pure Skill came back becuz of me he couldnt let me go we have too deep of a relationship. lol <3 love u pure skill I love you I love you I love you however this time i believe he wont go back to using textures or anything of hacking. BECUZ if he does then hes peramently kicked from UwG and i will end all contact with him and never speak to him again and will never give him a second chance. this is his second chance. he came back becuz i talked him into trying to rejoin becuz i missed playing with him. so our bond is a deep one. i dont think he wants to ruin that by hacking or using textures. hes my responseability ill take care of him and if he does one thing wrong that we as a clan do not accept in anyway, ill kick him myself. (assuming don lets me of course) either way great to have u back pure skill Smile and just remember. no hacks and our love will stay true I love you
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Well pureskill is out again, this kids a $%^%^*((((***... Life Ban from coming back to UwG... what a waste
Back to top Go down
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:07 pm

wow are you freaking kidding
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:15 am

nope, i let him in and he played the night and today he was back in his old clan... he was a hacker anyways and im sure he wasnt gonna use the anticheat like he agreed.. hacking is a drug for gamers. once started its hard to stop
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:54 am

oooo that sucks... well that ends the relationship i guess...
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

you can still be his mate, i think he ius bad news and i think he prob still hacks. but i trust you not to and dont mind if yall are buds.. + even without his hackers he had skill so maybe u can learn something from him.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:24 pm

textures arnt rele a hack it just give each caracter a bright color to help you see them a little better. i mean its still nt right to use them but at least it wasnt anything more like an aimbot or wallhack.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Gunner,,, hush.. texture doesnt give me as much to work with ask walls or aim but u see clear players in the grass and bushes and thats almost as bad as walls on maps such as wasteland..

he was a baby that cried and raged and a hacker. dont back him up
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:49 pm

im nt backing him up im just saying that its not as bad as other stuff and am glad it was nothing more.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:24 pm

We dont need to be seen as 'bright people' to undrstand this (pun intended).
Texture- bright colourd figures gave him an edge to his sight, its called having a 'handicap', an unfair advantage. If that doesnt help him identify opponents in mapz like derail, etc, why would he be using texture 'mods'?
He uses them because he knows he will always see his opponent, before his opponent see's him.
P.s 'hacking' wud also include, infiltrating files/folders/software forcefully for one'z personal gains. Since he 'manipulated' files forcefully i wud class that as 'hacking'.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:37 pm

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
We dont need to be seen as 'bright people' to undrstand this (pun intended).
Texture- bright colourd figures gave him an edge to his sight, its called having a 'handicap', an unfair advantage. If that doesnt help him identify opponents in mapz like derail, etc, why would he be using texture 'mods'?
He uses them because he knows he will always see his opponent, before his opponent see's him.
P.s 'hacking' wud also include, infiltrating files/folders/software forcefully for one'z personal gains. Since he 'manipulated' files forcefully i wud class that as 'hacking'.

well worded sir black... and im watching you gunner... XAC much?
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:41 pm

just to provid further undrstanding to those concernd.

'Hacking (English verb to hack, singular noun a hack) refers to the re-configuring or re- programming of a system to function in ways not facilitated by the owner, administrator, or designer.'
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:50 pm

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
just to provid further undrstanding to those concernd.

'Hacking (English verb to hack, singular noun a hack) refers to the re-configuring or re- programming of a system to function in ways not facilitated by the owner, administrator, or designer.'

look at you doing homework, bunch of ppl in ts if u got time
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:33 pm

haha, Don im in bed + im using 3G internet on me Sony ericssn lol. Its 6am here, and i jus finishd studyn/readn.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:17 am

lol i know not to mess with black hahaha
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:53 pm

thank you Black, for throwing the definition of HACK on board. hacks mean eXACTLY what the definition is.

whether it be walls aimbots textures or laying a fuckin egg everytime you kill someone.

hacks are hacks. and arent tolerated. or welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHA DEEMS LAYING AN EGG EVERYTIME YOU KILL SOMEONE HAHAHAHA THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:20 pm

the egg thing could be neat :-D... but again^ what deems said
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:07 am

lol. idk why i say random stupid shit like that. i guess my brains fucked up. heh. was kinda funny and neat concept though
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:25 am

ITS STILL FUNNY WHEN I TALK ABOUT IT I CANT STOP LAUGHING I NEED HELP LOLOLOL!

but it would be freaking funny hahaha
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:42 pm

hehe
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:41 pm

LoL

GUESS WHO!?!?!?!??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Little Something   Just a Little Something Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Little Something
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: