United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) Empty
PostSubject: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:49 pm

As individuals we play awsome, as a group we 'sometimes' lack, and its important we as a group game tactically and conquer every angle of each map. Therfore, i decided tht we need to sort sum trainin schedules out and play alongside each uva to gain easy victorys as wel at the same time it being enjoyble.
Todays player turnouts wer awsome at TERMINAL, although very limitd of you decided to engage into it, kudos to Dock, Rage + Red Ev!l fo listening.....kudos to those who decided to make a lil effort also
cheerio.
P.s Maybe sum 1 from the clan could take over from 3pm (est) onwudz to do Target practisin/Sharp shooting etc'
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Well After u left Myself and others kept up the traininf. We had over 12 UwG players and Played over half the maps.

Some used teamwork and others didnt or couldnt use mics... Our team has a lot of skill. and a lot of unskilled players
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:39 pm

true true, there are real skilld playerz, its the need to utilise this skill in 1 big package. Bt yh training is gud, keep up the work, iv gt plenty of training games to improve shooting accuracy etc' :-)
il post them up asap
Back to top Go down
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:35 pm

yah sorry i missed the fun lol. My biggest problem is late at night I cant always use a mike:( If I wake the parents its not a good thing....I need my own place.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Remember SAT + SUN = training day!
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Ill train saturday. i just got off for tonight so my wife would let me play in the morning, i will be at 6 flags sunday so i wont be on much
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:14 pm

sweet you took my idea and made it real i like this idea this will not only help out our gameplay tactics and our skill but draw ourclan closer together.

Today, 12 members shown up for some frindly gameplay and competition we split up in vent and we played as a team and it was a lot of fun! but a problem some of us have is not communicating with thee clan you may appear to be working with us but your having no comunication with your team members at all even if you dont have a mic give us a message in game letting us at least know where you are, where people are going, or just letting us know what position you are coving. im asking out of the members to at least put fourth al ittle effort to communicate.

im urging that if you dont have have a Mic or a Headset to please try and get one you can get them at walmart for an estimated price of $15 to $20.

Thanks,
Gunner
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:39 pm

and members need to cover each other... in training today i found members saying where they were killed but when asked to cover a area so the other team couldnt sneak around they just ran off doing whatever....i wont comment on these members but im not the only one that noticed

the point of holding a area is so u know where they are coming from.. and u dont need to push. hold that area and dont run looking for them b/c they will come to you...

when u leave the area u were asked to cover then ur leaving your teams back side blind. which is a prob i think me and deems agreed on with our training today..
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:46 pm

very good point made their don we dont just need to watch the bomb site but each other i mean you can leave goblitz lol you can just run away and let him live in his own little world lol hahaha JK.

another thing, some people are good with different weapons. we could split up classes we could have people with SMGs and assult rifles in the front and have a sniper or 2 in the back to take out on coming enimies.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:50 pm

yeah, that is a main problem. not watching your man beside you.

gunner thats a good idea OONLY if ESPECIALLY for a sniper the man covering the sniper would have to be aware of all the points that lead to the person sniping and COVER him CONSTANTLY. the point of a sniper is to take out any target he can see without having to worry about whats behind him.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:11 am

guys we need to try to mix up our game modes, preferbly we shud play 'saboutage' becuase its a more team work orientated game mode. i noticed how team work intensive this game mode was when i played a cuople of games with killswitch, who is an awsum team player, surprisingly, since i dont know him much yt, but yea, it could aid the mentality of the team, as it will allow members to understand what team games are.
Jus a note, its very hard to win sabo without effectiv communication amongst members.
Im sure Kill could tell us a few tips on how to play, sinc i communicated with ease in sabo games with him, and won 5 sabos in row wit both of us gettin top 2 ranks each game.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:26 am

We just say search and destroy because that is the main gametype in a scrim. were nt trying to mix up gametypesz were just giving ideads.

Yes,Saboutage is a good gametype to work with in teamwork but its meant to be a fast pace game and that has trouble written all over it. there would be a lot of scrambling and running around. people wouldnt want to work together and get mad over it.

i mean i believe we could do it it would just take time to get use to because we hardly ever play it. but again idk if this is the best gametype but thats in my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:54 pm

thats where ur a bit wrong gunner.

me don and a couple other mates played sabotage the other night.

and we owned them . owned them so fast that don wanted us all to relax and let them have some time with the bomb.

sabotage is a great team gametype. if you can contemplate whats going on and when and where to go/ strike.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:15 am

iv never played it with a team like that. it was just my opinion that it didnt seem like a good idea to me just because of the gametype. but now i see working together in that gametype is the way to go. congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:47 pm

learn from experience =p
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

iv only played in that gametype by myself we should play it sometimes deems :-)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)   UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est) Empty

Back to top Go down

UwG Group Training EVERY Weekends 9-3ish (Est)
Page 1 of 1