United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for matches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

Training for matches Empty
PostSubject: Training for matches   Training for matches EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:43 am

Member wishing to Play in clan matches will need do have/ do some things

TeamWork-
Ventrilo-
mic-

Ill play with some of yall and when were tring to win youll just rush around

We were playing groundwar on term last night and everyone kept rushing A when we had b and c

On term if u have b and c their should be 2 on the back side of C looking at A

one on up the ladder over looking B and C.

one-two in plane area

one in open hallway

you shouldnt rush past the book store

u shouldnt push into the runway to the plane. hold your ground and play smart

We all need to play smart if we wanna do league stuff
And we should come up with times and days to do this

wed? fri? sat?

4est? 6est?

Also what to use like sniper/ or uav.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Training for matches   Training for matches EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 pm

I try to play as much as I can, so I'm sorry if right now its not as sufficient as you would like. It's just lately I've been really busy with school and trying to maintain family happiness and it's has hindered my ability to play ANY games that I have.

As far as my current schedule goes, I'm available only on Fridays and weekends, Fridays usually from 4 pm GMT Eastern, to around midnight, and then on the weekends I'm just usually on all day. I'll TRY to play on weekdays, but being my senior year I'm getting raped with important projects and keeping my grades up and shit.

As far as playing goes, my typical setup during clan matches is AUG HBAR, Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Ninja/SitRep. If I want mobility, I'll go with a SCAR since they are the most effective weapons. If the map is big enough, I will snipe, and I tend to favor the Intervention and the WA2000. My equipment is consistent with Semtex and Stun grenades, although sometimes I will use Claymores.

If you need anything else please let me know, I'll be on Steam when I can.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Training for matches   Training for matches EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 pm

=UwG= 10k Llamas wrote:
I try to play as much as I can, so I'm sorry if right now its not as sufficient as you would like. It's just lately I've been really busy with school and trying to maintain family happiness and it's has hindered my ability to play ANY games that I have.

As far as my current schedule goes, I'm available only on Fridays and weekends, Fridays usually from 4 pm GMT Eastern, to around midnight, and then on the weekends I'm just usually on all day. I'll TRY to play on weekdays, but being my senior year I'm getting raped with important projects and keeping my grades up and shit.

As far as playing goes, my typical setup during clan matches is AUG HBAR, Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Ninja/SitRep. If I want mobility, I'll go with a SCAR since they are the most effective weapons. If the map is big enough, I will snipe, and I tend to favor the Intervention and the WA2000. My equipment is consistent with Semtex and Stun grenades, although sometimes I will use Claymores.

If you need anything else please let me know, I'll be on Steam when I can.

Yea dude its all good.. i have family and a wife so i understand u cant be on alot... but remember if u cant play u can still jump on here and chat with us
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Training for matches   Training for matches EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 pm

i agree. i have a schedule at work thats not constant. it changes around alot. so im usually on when i can be.
but we do need more tactical play, using the skills each of us have combined to make a whole.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Training for matches   Training for matches EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 pm

im all for top notch hi precision teamwork, so im cool. Also, we should start gaming in demolition, judgn by todays games with the clan, i fink we can definatly play az a team cuz evry1 listns to each otherz 'intel'...games were with mr.death, ghost, nightmare (is he legit uwg membr?), dock, blitz, gunner and the rest of our couzins :-D. Sinc I usualy lead the intel in some games, I dnt c why clever strategy wont work. Good thread.
P.s I was thinking of annotating maps for Dom and SnD for strategic spots to conquer each angle of every map. Il post them up asap.
Also, I have examz in 5wks, so I may nt be on often :-S
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Training for matches   Training for matches EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:57 pm

brilliant thought G

i absolutely love demolition and would love to play it with some of our members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for matches   Training for matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Training for matches
Page 1 of 1