United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

being harassed in RL...

Go down 
+3
DEEMS
donaramu
Blitz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DEEMS

DEEMS

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 pm

lucky you nuke, here in enterprise grades run k-6, then 7th has a school for itself, then 8th and 9th(freshman) split off into two schools, then meet back for 10th-12th at the highschool. my freshman year was amazing my sophemore year was to date the worst part of my life. then consequently i finished my sophemore junior and senior years at our community college in "portable classrooms" provided by some disaster relief organization. find happiness in yourself.

march 1st 2007, (sophemore yr for me ):>>>> this is a pain endured that i hope others dont have to go through.
being harassed in RL... - Page 2 03torn10

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 >3110

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 _4263111

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 Enterp10

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 Scienc10

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 15864210

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 Enterp11

being harassed in RL... - Page 2 Images10
above is katie =( she was my best friend since i moved here.

so just think when life shits on you soooo bad that you think everything's wrong, it could get worse.
everyday i think about that day. but i have to live my life still, when katie and 7 others cant.

again you MUST fnd your own happiness within yourself. it is imperative. if not then life will be sad depressing and full of heartaches and breaks forever.
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 pm

sophmore was the hardest for me too

sorry for your loss though
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:04 am

thanks. what a grand year heh
Back to top Go down
Mayboi123

Mayboi123

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:32 pm

i know what its like to loose someone... 2 years ago my aunt and uncle past away when ther were invovled in a car crash. hang in ther bro Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 pm

yeah its terrible.
the experience in itself was to me like God's wrath fell onto our city. the tornado swept across the center of the city, took out around 7 neighborhoods nearby the school. idk exactly how long it lasted but once it hit the school all i remember was hearing rumbling like ive never heard then hearing the rocks on the roof alll lift up and swirl in the wind. it had a kind of strange beauty to it, that is until the metal doors were torn from hinges and thrown down the halls. thats when we all realized it was very bad. afterwards we were directed towards the big church which sat literally 70 feet from the highschool Undamaged. there we had to take a roll call. whiich is when i found out some people were missing. and i couldnt find katie. i dont think ive really ever felt pain like that before. sad to say as bad as it was it couldve been worse if any of the tanks of gasses from the welding class woiuldve gotten messed up. i think there woulda been more people gone.

had a 3 year anniv. memorial ceremony at the site on the 1st. it was beautiful. people dont reallly recognize much beauty or meaning until something bad or disasterous happens. teaches us all not to take things for granted.

so yeah im still hanging in there. with a different outlook on life altogether now. hope your hanging in as well.

i believe everything happens for a reason. we mite not always know what the reson is but yeah. you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

being harassed in RL...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Spam Discussion-
Jump to: