United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

being harassed in RL...

Go down 
+3
DEEMS
donaramu
Blitz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

being harassed in RL... Empty
PostSubject: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 am

i just cant handle it anymore... plz guys... help me out... im being harassed in RL without a break... i cant maintain any healthy social life... im just pathetic
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am

ME TOO, dude im married and i on my pc all the time... sure i go out here and there but i find myself not enjoying stuff as much as video games..

I use to go out to parties 2-4 times a week.done all kinds of wild thing. but when i think about it going out isnt doing my thing wasnt really my thing...

I use to use have plans for everything. my weeks were packed full of fun. now i sit around playing video games as my wife picks o me..if u wanna feel bad think about poor don
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 am

dont feel bad blitz, i lost my social life too.

all my friends turned into druggies or moved away. my social life is my girl, coworkers, and all you friends of mine in uwg.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:28 am

yea, were good friends, we cant really fuck you over :-D
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 am

don hit it on the head

I I love you GOD

non-homosexual way btw
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 am

i didnt know we had this heart face I love you

I love mr god too
Back to top Go down
Mayboi123

Mayboi123

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 am

u lot cristiens?
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:30 am

blitz name is godblitz, thy r referring to him
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:19 pm

christians*?

my beliefs vary, but thats not a convo for internet.

GodBlitz is whom we love =D
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 am

i love u all too! I love you
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 pm

In all honesty, I don't believe that is you in that picture, but I may be wrong.

Anyhow, I would recommend that you start exercising and whatnot. It may sound simple but it can be hard to discipline yourself enough to lift weights, run, or eat healthier. I'm not really sure what you're made fun of for, so it is hard to give specific advice. I assume you aren't made fun of for your looks though. Possibly you're just shy/ antisocial? In that case working out MAY give you some sort of boost in confidence where you'd be able to talk to more people.

Everyone goes through some shit at some point in their life, just stay strong. Try making some new friends, talk to a few people that you've never talked to before. The world isn't as cruel as you may think. If I'm completely wrong, feel free to correct me. I'm just going off of certain assumptions.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

[N]yM*eSis wrote:
In all honesty, I don't believe that is you in that picture, but I may be wrong.

Anyhow, I would recommend that you start exercising and whatnot. It may sound simple but it can be hard to discipline yourself enough to lift weights, run, or eat healthier. I'm not really sure what you're made fun of for, so it is hard to give specific advice. I assume you aren't made fun of for your looks though. Possibly you're just shy/ antisocial? In that case working out MAY give you some sort of boost in confidence where you'd be able to talk to more people.

Everyone goes through some shit at some point in their life, just stay strong. Try making some new friends, talk to a few people that you've never talked to before. The world isn't as cruel as you may think. If I'm completely wrong, feel free to correct me. I'm just going off of certain assumptions.

that's deep.

On topic
are they making fun of u because of something related to gaming, I just don't totally understand.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:22 pm

well postd nymz. I rekn every gamer getz buggd by people around them, its normal to make fun of people to safe guard insecurity issues of said people.
But sumtymz our brain programmes a daily routine, which is reluctant to change if it satisfy's your basic needs of social, s*x, self-esteem etc' everyday. So blitz case may b he jus has'nt gt the need to spend most of hiz hourz out of home, becuz these 'out of home' hourz may nt satisfy hiz personal needz. Thatz my theory :-)
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:59 pm

ppl suck. ppl are fake,they lie and care about them selfs... World is worthless.

begger,crackheads,whores,stupid ppl.. all need to be removed from this world... the world sucks. theirs nothing wrong with blitz. he just knows how shitting things are

Last edited by donaramu on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayboi123

Mayboi123

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:59 am

you are soo nice Smile
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:17 am

donaramu wrote:
ppl suck. ppl are fake,the lie and care about them selfs... World is worthless.

begger,crackheads,whores,stupid ppl.. all need to be removed from this world... the world sucks. theirs liking wrong with blitz. he just knows how shitting things are

agreed, except for the stupid people part. If you remove the less intelligent people then there will be anew group of less smart people... Never ending really

Unless everyones a robot................
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 am

dont worry too much about me guys im learning how to take care of myself besides my life is too depressing to really believe in actually.... most if not everyone dont believe me wen i say that yet, just last thanksgiving i got filed for child abuse BY MY little 8 year old bro for NO REASON. basically i take the shit it dulls me in the inside and then i live life with no heart or feeling... really nothing big guys so dont worry im used to it
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:27 am

maybe if i take you out to dinner your heart will open..
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 pm

don, can you make that a threeway date? im quite hungry and would enjoy the companionship. =p

earlier you said stuff about the world, i completely agree.

the stupid ppl part* if their iq is low and cannot help it then no, but i think ppl that knnow they are smarter and decide to be idiotic should vanish>>>>>>>>>>>
the world is a sick fucked up placed with more sorrow than joy GodBlitz, you just have to pretty much look within yourself and create joy. whether it be gaming, excrsing (nym), fighting, golfing, etc.. and for those who try to put others down by teasing or any other way, find a way to laugh at them in your mind. Know that you and ONLY you control your life and are always granted choices. not ONE other person can telll you how to live and what is stupid, if they do then the are ignorant.
at 14,15, and 16 i was put through hell, felt like everyone was shitting on me, and to top it off 8 of my friends were abruptly takin from me without a chance to say goodbye. somehow i know that mite not be the worst that could happen. youve gotta find happiness in anything. it'll put you at peace.

just my little input. sorry its soo long.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 am

13-17 i was a fat kid. i hated my life. and i was kinda tarded from my brothers beating on me for years. as u get older u can learn from your life or let it pull u down

The things ppl did and said to me hurt and kept me in a shy place. I started going to church and even tho i dont believe the bible is right( man wrote it ) the ppl their shown me how to open myself back up

(most of the church ppl are full of shit,but not all)

Since i learn to try to be funny with whatever im giving i have been fucked over so much but i still just try to be happy.

I married my loving wife
I got my fun video games
I moved to southern IL to be with family i care about.

and other then water and food i am at peace with that,shit i was sent to jail for something my brother and his friend did,that brother didnt turn himself in and let me go down for it b/c i wouldnt rat on him. but his still in MD so he can stay there

litle things in life. i like hiking, laughing with family.. i dont have friends in southern IL yet so i cant do anything with them haaha...

Point is b/c im random-ing Sleep

think happy and block out the bad stuff u can. u can only be as happy as u want.. trust me i wake up smiling and normally dont have a reason for it..

i prob brainwashed myself into believing im happy
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 pm

hahha don, did someone implant a happy chip in your rain? i think thats why you smile and dont know why. lol jk.
takes 40 something muscles to frown and only 13 to smile.

give your face less of a workout eh?
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 pm

hahaha yea, im that lazy
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:36 pm

donaramu wrote:
hahaha yea, im that lazy

mhm lifes tough.

(freshmen in high school)

i know how it is...
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:46 pm

I thought being naive also came with being a Freshman in High School. I guess I can't say it isn't hard for some though just because I had a good Freshman year.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:48 pm

[N]yM*eSis wrote:
I thought being naive also came with being a Freshman in High School. I guess I can't say it isn't hard for some though just because I had a good Freshman year.

well yeah, this is the best year of my life... no restrictions...

but its also the hardest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being harassed in RL...   being harassed in RL... Empty

Back to top Go down

being harassed in RL...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Spam Discussion-
Jump to: