United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

umm organize?

Go down 
+3
donaramu
[N]yM*eSis
scoreface
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scoreface

scoreface

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Could we maybe have certain days for fights. We are really kind of unorganized right now. We could maybe even have practice match days(big UwG v. UwG fights). Any ideas or suggestions for days, times and events would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm

I've been thinking about weekly team practices as well, I just never got to posting it. I suppose if you have any thoughts on the matter, post what days/times you would be available. If the team doesn't decide collectively then we may have to let the admins set it, which may be inconvenient for some.

Right now I am pretty much straight to play for a lot of the time, I would prefer not to play mornings though. Maybe something like Thursday night?
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:33 pm

scoreface wrote:
Could we maybe have certain days for fights. We are really kind of unorganized right now. We could maybe even have practice match days(big UwG v. UwG fights). Any ideas or suggestions for days, times and events would be helpful.
i try to talk to members and set this stuff up but most of them block me out.. out of the about 45 members 5-10 care. :-/ .... or so it seems
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Yeh I thought the same.   umm organize? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Yup I think we need to organise the team in-terms of programme each week.
I am for 'training sessions' like the above post mentioned, for example we can sort out 'set pieces' for domination on specific matches, for example tactics like 'you go here, you stay here' instead of a random rush strategy. Anyway hope u undrstnd wht im putin across.
Cheerz.
P.s GMT TIME: im free monday 9am-3pm, rest of weekdays from after 3pm.
satrday and sunday all day.
Cheerz.
Back to top Go down
scoreface

scoreface

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks for the responses. Hopefully we can sort things out, but as for right now I don't have any ideas. I am free most weekends and on weekdays after 4pm (central I think).
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:17 am

I wouldn't say we're so much unorganized as to that most of our members are here just for fun. A good majority of them aren't here to be competitive, they're just here to either kill time or enjoy an evening. As far as Don's comments go, I know you've asked me several times and I've had to turn you down just about every time simply because I was busy with family matters. There was another incident were I got asked to scrim while I was at school xD Weekly scrims and practices are a good idea, it'll open up a new section of =UwG=, so as long as I am available you can count me in.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 am

=UwG= 10k Llamas wrote:
I wouldn't say we're so much unorganized as to that most of our members are here just for fun. A good majority of them aren't here to be competitive, they're just here to either kill time or enjoy an evening. As far as Don's comments go, I know you've asked me several times and I've had to turn you down just about every time simply because I was busy with family matters. There was another incident were I got asked to scrim while I was at school xD Weekly scrims and practices are a good idea, it'll open up a new section of =UwG=, so as long as I am available you can count me in.

ha ha well your one of the best you, so u can train us noobs like me
Back to top Go down
Pure Skill

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 am

i dont know if im any good but ill do my best Smile
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:02 am

llama, agreed.

but for those of us that WOULD like some organized practices and league/scrims w.e

im all for it.

like don said about 5-10 that care. welll lets set those 5-10 up with practice and get some stuff started.

if other take interest in as well then we'll figure out a schedule or something. idk

just a little input i guess
-DEEMS-
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 am

How bou the weekend. And pure and llam can lead?
Im def up 4 it, if timingz right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

umm organize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: umm organize?   umm organize? Empty

Back to top Go down

umm organize?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: Games :: Match Request-
Jump to: