United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScoreFace is HERE!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scoreface

scoreface

ScoreFace is HERE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ScoreFace is HERE!!!!!!   ScoreFace is HERE!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:24 pm

I am a random gamer. I suck, rock, roll, and suck again. I have good games and bad games and bleh games(u know what I mean). I have a good sense of humor(hence my name scoreface which is a pun on scarface) and an obsession with Chuck Norris "facts". I am actually rather good but I honestly don't care about my score(so long as I'm not last). I don't mind doing the dirty work like tube or sniper support (although I suck at sniping[kinda]). My favorite game mode is domination, its just about all I play besides ground war and team deathmatch. My favorite gun is...hmm...I actually don't know. [IMPORTANT: I have a little brother that sometimes plays, I told him to tell you guys that his playing if yall send an invite. And no he's not that good.] I am a high-schooler and get online at around 4pm on school days. I should be on everyday unless punished.

P.S. I'm not allowed to tell people I don't know personally my name, so I won't tell you all that my real name is Bradly.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

ScoreFace is HERE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there score   ScoreFace is HERE!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Hey ther score nice of you to come by with interestin humour, if I may say so. I fink ur nt alone when sayin you lyk dom the most, as far as I knw dom is the mst favourite popular choic of many uwg players, inc me :-)....so I gues il see you on the b'field
Back to top Go down

ScoreFace is HERE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1