United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are the top 5 UwG players?

Go down 
+6
Mr. Llamas
HeCKt!C
[N]yM*eSis
=UwG=BlackG18'z
Famlen
donaramu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

Who are the top 5 UwG players? Empty
PostSubject: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 pm

all in subject,who do u think the best are?
Back to top Go down
Famlen

Famlen

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 pm

1. Me.
2... Me
3.... Me
4...... Me
5......... Me

Lol no not really but....
1.Sneaky
2. Hecktic
3. Don
4. Pure
5.Cheesy

I picked these players not for their skill but overall b/c they are the people who i prefer to play the most with because for most of em they don't complain about losing and make the game actually fun to play.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:38 pm

aw thanks. i would list my fav players but i cant because i have so many
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: in no order   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 pm

in no particular order: pure, cheesy, cheapo..? im still finkn abou this one, don, dafty. these may nt 'actualy be' the top 5, but the opinion comes in terms of playerz iv playd matches alongside.....most interestin thread don. p.s venium and pharoah are other players that cud b in the very top 5.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 pm

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
in no particular order: pure, cheesy, cheapo..? im still finkn abou this one, don, dafty. these may nt 'actualy be' the top 5, but the opinion comes in terms of playerz iv playd matches alongside.....most interestin thread don. p.s venium and pharoah are other players that cud b in the very top 5.

oh i just did good in the 3v3 clanners... normally i dont do that good. i would of did beter in the 6v6 but i didnt know my avg was scanning
Back to top Go down
[N]yM*eSis

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Not to be cocky but. .. .. . . .. .

I don't really have any order in who is better than who but I would say;

Hecktic - intelligence
[N]yM*eSis - intelligence
PhRawsty (i think he quit tho) - all around player
MooMoo - good killer
Cheesy - good killer
Back to top Go down
HeCKt!C

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:09 pm

hecktic
nymesis
cheesey
remix
sneaky
moomoo
impact
etc...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Llamas didn't even make top five :[
Back to top Go down
Famlen

Famlen

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 pm

i dont play with you much to know =(
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 am

4/5 games I am top score D: with the exception of Domination cause usually I just run around and kill people, but even then I usually have most kills D:
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am

=UwG= 10k Llamas wrote:
4/5 games I am top score D: with the exception of Domination cause usually I just run around and kill people, but even then I usually have most kills D:
yea 10k is really good... better then nmy and heck. Cough Cough. And i cant believe nammy didnt say i was top five. we were scriming about and a gave him a fight grrr cheers
Back to top Go down
Pure Skill

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm

waht about mee D: im a nuke god Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Letz settle this lol   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm

How abou we all settle this with a nice friendly game of FFA ? :-D
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:32 pm

i was doing already in the FFA last week. nym got 1st the most. and i got 2nd a few times and had a few days ones
Back to top Go down
cheesey

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:43 pm

i'm down for FFA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 am

Ehhm FFA isn't really good at showing half of a player's skill. I'm only good at FFA depending on the time of day. Like last week for example; I was shield god and knife god for a good three rounds, but after three rounds and a long as day and seeing that the time was 1 am, I was pretty much exhausted and started sucking. The thing about FFA is that it is a cluster fuck. I don't like cluster fucks. Not to mention, every time we do FFA we do it on Rust, which is like a MEGA cluster fuck xD I don't mind not being on anyones list, we're a moderate sized clan and that just means not everyone has gamed with me. So don't take it personal, I was just surprised is all. Now what would REALLY be fun, is FFA on Derail =P
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:18 am

But then again, playing in a team doesnt reflect one's skill too to some degree, as you have to include various inputs such as motivation from playing with friends, and the fact that you would know someone has your back when playing in a team, whereas solo, would encourage players to be more aware of their surroundings and judgements. But yea your right about map size and cramping, obviously we cant all jump into crowded maps such as high rise or worse rust, favela to some degree.
Good maps would be derail, that that grassy open field map, and that one where theres a wooden house on the hill 9basicaly open field sniper maps0
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

By trying to brag but I think I'm an ok player myself but I would say pure skill nymesis moo moo and cheesey and idk the last person.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:39 am

Skills can come out in many ways... diff maps and diff game types.. some are great at dom others tdm and some snd....

i remember in halo so many of the top players could kill and kill.. they could kill all day but didnt have what it takes to cap the flag in ctf... so skills can come out in many ways
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:56 am

sadly i suck all around=/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the top 5 UwG players?   Who are the top 5 UwG players? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are the top 5 UwG players?
Page 1 of 1