United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why so many Llamas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

Why so many Llamas? Empty
PostSubject: Why so many Llamas?   Why so many Llamas? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 am

Well as I stated in a previous post, I've had a computer since I was three, I've played first person shooters since I was six, and I've played Call of Duty since before United Offensive. The first few FPS games I played were fast paced chaos fests: Unreal Tournament 99 (not that new shit, the old school stuff), Quake 3 Arena, and a couple of strategy games. I'd like to say that because of all these things, I've specialized in virtual combat =P I'm 18 years of age, and I live in Indiana. I was born in Rhode Island, but spent the majority of my childhood in Georgia. We moved when I was about 11 or 12 years old, and in my opinion it was a better decision then staying. Anyways, back to my gaming which seems to be the only thing I know how to tell about myself xD. When I played UT 99, I mapped a lot. I also mapped for ALL of the Command and Conquer games. I love mapping and I love forming strategies ahead of time. Usually when I play a map I follow a basic path, for example; Spawning at C on Karachi, I typically go up the ladder adjacent to the C flag and either camp that rooftop or I'll scale along the side of the building to the other rooftop and lay havoc to that alley-way. I like to think I've gotten a sixth sense, if you could call it that, playing video games. Often time instinct will tell me to do something like throw a grenade here or launch a M203 in this direction, and seldom is it wrong about a kill. Finally, the last question I wanna answer right now... Why so many Llamas? Or why Llamas to begin with? Well, it's easy:

"You were killed by 10,000 Llamas."

If anyone wants to know anything else about me, leave a post, I'll answer just about anything.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Hey llamas!   Why so many Llamas? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 am

All I wanted to say was good luck in an ffa at karachi
...hehe!
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Why so many Llamas?   Why so many Llamas? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:57 pm

thats what i like to do on that map too.. I use to love C&C tibsun. 1st clan i ever made was in tibsun. back in 2001 or so..
Back to top Go down
Blackjac

PostSubject: Jus a thought'   Why so many Llamas? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Ah but its far too eazy to pawn people up on the roof, a semtex wud do a great job...ah well thats my opinion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Why so many Llamas?   Why so many Llamas? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Yeah I never got into a C&C clan but I was playing C&C while still in diapers, literally. I got Red Alert when I was three and I played that FOREVER. My first game ever too, and as soon as TibSun came out I played nothing but that one. Although I can't say I'm much of a fan for the new stuff, it seems like an orgy of CGI and Red Alert 3 sucked. BAD.

As far as FFA goes, NOT to brag, but unless I get in with a ridiculously good player, I'm usually top score. Just ask all the guys that did an in clan scrim with knives and riot shields, etc. =P AND IN MY DEFENSE, the reason I sucked so bad the last few games because it was 2 am and I was tired =P
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Why so many Llamas?   Why so many Llamas? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm

we should hit up some tibsun one day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why so many Llamas?   Why so many Llamas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why so many Llamas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: