United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

starter story of UwG

Go down 
+2
donaramu
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

starter story of UwG Empty
PostSubject: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Hello reader,

Here is a flash by story of United World Gamers=UwG=.After Joining the SS~ clan and being made UT2k3
leader the whole clan soon shut down due to failed leadership..Around that time Halo PC came out and
the ut2k3 team got it and we made =UwG=.

With all the years in halo it was a great time.we played a few other games but were best known in
halo pc/ce.So many great clans and good players passed by. After all the top leagues dropped halo
the halo world was stuck with Klanwars.com(clanwars.cc) Where all the clans would battle for a img
cup...

2003-2008 United World Gamers Played in games such as GuildWars,CCS,UT2k3/2k4,BF2,CoD2.
For under a year I don shut UwG down and shut the Gaming World out got married moved
800+ miles from home and started a new life. for a long time Ive missed online gaming and being part
of a team and as of jan/2010 United World Gamers Has Reopened

I always wanted the people i played with to have as much fun being part of UwG as i did.And I welcome
all old and new member to join me in some online gaming fun.

Thanks alot to the past members of UwG
Back to top Go down
https://unitedworldgamers.forumotion.com
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Update: our 1st website i made 7 years back

http://www.geocities.ws/don21221/unitedworldgamers.html

A few clans have tried steeling the United World Gamers name.yet this is proof we were 1st.. i googled for hours making sure the name wasnt used and others now try to use it. how dare them
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:45 pm

=UwG= Will forever remain number one of it's title. =D Let it be known across the world! And damn, old site was pretty old school lmao.

My old clan list goes as following:

}GDI{ - God Damn Independence - UT99 and a few other games.

[SoF] - Soldiers of Fortune - Call of Duty, Call of Duty United Offensive, and Call of Duty 2.

=EC= - Easy Company - Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, and another game I can't remember.

[ItKo] - International Terrorist Killing Organization - This is a self-made clan that after a few failed families I decided to make my own clan. I worked on a website, but my skills as a webber suck so I soon dropped the website idea. I had my own TS at one point too, but again, lost that information after the house fire. I still think the name is funny as hell..

=UwG= - United World Gamers - Call of Duty MW2, and Bad Company 2 - Best damn clan I've had so far. You guys are like family =D
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:12 pm

lol. llamas. i do like itKo name. thats pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:42 pm

i gess we do soun' lyk family, which iz pretty cool, and a good backbone to the clan.
Yh that site lukd very old by todays standardz lol, i kinda lyk ths site ova the new 1, or mayb itz becuz we havnt yet settld into the new site az of yet.
But yea, Don kudos on keepn the brand name 'UwG' still living....mst people lose hope.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:27 pm

we shall never loose hope!
never give up never surrender!

rofl
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Well i been leader of UwG so long it doesnt feel right not taggin up.. As long as i game UwG will be around... and ive been playing video games since i was like 2 or 3.. gaming longer then most of yall are old
Back to top Go down
noticen24

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

i do like itKo name

short sale kissimmee
Discounted Designer sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starter story of UwG   starter story of UwG Empty

Back to top Go down

starter story of UwG
Page 1 of 1