United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThisIsMyCareFace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThisIsMyCareFace

ThisIsMyCareFace

ThisIsMyCareFace Empty
PostSubject: ThisIsMyCareFace   ThisIsMyCareFace EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:07 am

Hi everyone, I am CareFace, Deems and General recruited me, I play a lot of team fortress 2, and I used to play a lot of mw2, until all the hackers ruined the game. I'll be sticking around until Black Ops comes this november I cannot wait! I am from Yukon, Canada, i'm 29, with a wife and kids. You will see me wearing a {Xeno} tag, this is just my tf2 clan, and UWG is my call of duty clan, and i'm sure i will be playing a lot of black ops, or private scrims in mw2, no more public for me when it comes to mw2.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

ThisIsMyCareFace Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThisIsMyCareFace   ThisIsMyCareFace EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 am

most just call me don,its good to see you posted a intro. the sad thing is u get hackers in private matches too.

I havent seen game play for black ops yet but im sure it will be good.
Back to top Go down
ThisIsMyCareFace

ThisIsMyCareFace

ThisIsMyCareFace Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThisIsMyCareFace   ThisIsMyCareFace EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Thanks don, ya its been confirmed that black ops will have dedicated servers, so ill be getting 2 servers to run myself, but hopefully the gameplay doesnt feel too much like world at war, the last treyarch cod, cause it was lame IMO, attack dogs...nuff said rofl.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

ThisIsMyCareFace Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThisIsMyCareFace   ThisIsMyCareFace EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey care, i fink sum uwg membrz r defntly pickn up blackopz, but me, shud it liv up to itz undrestimated hype, then im al up 4 it too. Woot for dedicatd serverz! About time....altho i do hate ww2 old skool equipment...no lasers, no acog'z. Ah wel.....atleast the guns wil hav ironsights.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

ThisIsMyCareFace Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThisIsMyCareFace   ThisIsMyCareFace EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 am

sigh black, im in love with world war two.

so however it is imma love it. modern and or historical.

and im deff get blackops.

fo sho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThisIsMyCareFace Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThisIsMyCareFace   ThisIsMyCareFace Empty

Back to top Go down

ThisIsMyCareFace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: