United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

going to be gone for a few days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexen

going to be gone for a few days Empty
PostSubject: going to be gone for a few days   going to be gone for a few days EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey guys, I'm not going to be around that much for a few days due to my girlfriend visiting. I'll be back on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: going to be gone for a few days   going to be gone for a few days EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 pm

good stuff, everyone needs female time... im married so i see mine to much monkey
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: going to be gone for a few days   going to be gone for a few days EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 am

ahh as some of u have met her yesterday theres a good chance ill be taking some time off this summer as well to go see my girl.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: going to be gone for a few days   going to be gone for a few days EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:07 pm

lucky all you guys.

sigh from deems. i think im gonna take a bit of a vacation. probably just a long drive. dunno where to yet but i think its gonna go down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to be gone for a few days   going to be gone for a few days Empty

Back to top Go down

going to be gone for a few days
Page 1 of 1