United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#1G and The Shot's app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

#1G and The Shot's app Empty
PostSubject: #1G and The Shot's app   #1G and The Shot's app EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:30 pm

Not really sure if they have applied yet or if they have had a moment to navigate the site and find it, but I'll go ahead and put up and app for them. I personally can vouch for these two as good solid players. They are both brothers and in just a few rounds I've witnessed them get several legit nukes. Don if you get some free time I'd like to give these guys a recruitment private match, assuming The Shot confirms his will to join.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: #1G and The Shot's app   #1G and The Shot's app EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:22 am

i vouch for them as well. i was with llamas and these guys are good and they seem interested in joining
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: #1G and The Shot's app   #1G and The Shot's app EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:25 pm

My net is out. on wifes wireless BS. ur call Llamas. you and deems are at the ranks where u dont have to ask. if u trust them then let them in. also if u play with them alot a app isnt needed but a intro would be nice.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: #1G and The Shot's app   #1G and The Shot's app EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 pm

whats there deal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1G and The Shot's app   #1G and The Shot's app Empty

Back to top Go down

#1G and The Shot's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Recruitments & Roster-
Jump to: