United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can we try to cut the drama?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

can we try to cut the drama? Empty
PostSubject: can we try to cut the drama?   can we try to cut the drama? EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:25 am

Honestly the drama is making our forums look really bad and childish. Maybe can we implement a p.m. system (idk if there is one) to try to keep our boards a little more drama free? I mean its not a huge deal but on the internet you aren't known by your actions (as in real life) but rather by your words, more drama=less respect.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: can we try to cut the drama?   can we try to cut the drama? EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:56 pm

irun4thecrown wrote:
Honestly the drama is making our forums look really bad and childish. Maybe can we implement a p.m. system (idk if there is one) to try to keep our boards a little more drama free? I mean its not a huge deal but on the internet you aren't known by your actions (as in real life) but rather by your words, more drama=less respect.

I'm not sure if this is fully working... but there is a PM button on the bottom left hand corner of every post.
Back to top Go down
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

PostSubject: Re: can we try to cut the drama?   can we try to cut the drama? EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:57 pm

NuKe wrote:
irun4thecrown wrote:

I'm not sure if this is fully working... but there is a PM button on the bottom left hand corner of every post.
lol wow I must be going blind...
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: can we try to cut the drama?   can we try to cut the drama? EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:59 pm

also at the top on the seletion where it may say no messages

click then then you can pm someone from there if they havnt already posted on a diff topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can we try to cut the drama?   can we try to cut the drama? Empty

Back to top Go down

can we try to cut the drama?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Spam Discussion-
Jump to: