United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People we work well with.

Go down 
+2
ReD_3v!l
Blitz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

People we work well with. Empty
PostSubject: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:22 am

ok this is to get an idea of which team mates we work well with and which ones we need to improve our relationship with.

For me, i work well with Gunner, Don, Killswitch, Whyimhere, Llamas, Cheapo, Deems and Dock, 6and9, and a few more whosse names i cant remember atm.

list the people that u feel u work well with.
Back to top Go down
ReD_3v!l

ReD_3v!l

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:42 am

Sure, but is a good player do not have the ability to adapt to any way to play and therefore player? This is therefore an exceptional player.
For my part, They are the ones with whom I play most often, so come play with me to get better
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Well deems llamas dock whyamihere are the ones that use the most teamwork and i enjoy playing as a team more... but others been using teamwork and i enjoy playing with most members the same.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:56 pm

ReD_3v!l wrote:
Sure, but is a good player do not have the ability to adapt to any way to play and therefore player? This is therefore an exceptional player.
For my part, They are the ones with whom I play most often, so come play with me to get better

wow and people thought i was a poetic.... hehe true. i had the idea in mind that if we just took the time to play with people we dont work well with we might be able to improve the amount of teamwork that happens in between those people
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Blitz wrote:
ReD_3v!l wrote:

wow and people thought i was a poetic.... hehe true. i had the idea in mind that if we just took the time to play with people we dont work well with we might be able to improve the amount of teamwork that happens in between those people

you forgot me..

Smile
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:07 pm

cheerz blitz, i were gna post up this thread a day or two back, but my studies got in the way.

Playerz i can 'currently' 'MANAGE' as a Cpt 'effectively' are: S1X, Rage, RedEvil, Tony, Don, Deems, Ghost, Face, Killswitch...plenty more.

P.s This is based on the time i game + the playerz that are gaming at that particular time. I would be able to play effectivly with all, but as you knw there are variations in time in diffrent timezones.

Last edited by =UwG=BlackG18'z on Sat May 15, 2010 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:48 pm

lol i hardly get to play the same time as you Black, but its likewhen we do loby we rape.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:30 am

true true :-) , and iv jus editd ma reply above, and wrote 'effectively manage', which means they listen out to commandz + intel + respond to the information given.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:16 am

Oh and dont get my post wrong i enjoy most of our members just fine.. <3 godblitz and everyone... if i really had a prob i'd just kick ya so i wouldnt have to deal with you hahahahaha... j/k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People we work well with.   People we work well with. Empty

Back to top Go down

People we work well with.
Page 1 of 1