United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReD_3v!l

ReD_3v!l

Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:21 am

Hello, my name is Max and I'm 24 years old.

I was born in the south of France, I still live and I feel good because there are 300 sunny days per year.

I'm a fan of American series, the one I prefer is NCIS and many others just as Weeds, Breaking Bad,
Caprica, Stargate Universe, House MD, for ongoing ones and others who were arrested as MacGyver, Malcolm,
Stargate SG-1.

I'm not going all the cities because there are dozens that I look.

When I was younger I did the handball club for 5 years, I'm always on TV and multiple wins of the France team,World champion and Olympic champion in track!

And I'm also a year of paintball (weekends) in a club but just for fun.

My kind of music is rap prefer (now), and house music. My favorite will always be U.S. Rapper Dr. Dre, but he
few new gems such as Gucci Mane I discovered ago Up to a year that has a flow really weird and I like that.

I love video games, one that will remain for me the best is the simulation of car racing (Gran Turismo), who had all the consoles
video games aside from the last generation.

I'm studying in steel construction and now I work in the manufacture of industrial buildings.

If you have any questions, I'll be delighted to answer them.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:34 pm

ReD_3v!l wrote:
Hello, my name is Max and I'm 24 years old.

I was born in the south of France, I still live and I feel good because there are 300 sunny days per year.

I'm a fan of American series, the one I prefer is NCIS and many others just as Weeds, Breaking Bad,
Caprica, Stargate Universe, House MD, for ongoing ones and others who were arrested as MacGyver, Malcolm,
Stargate SG-1.

I'm not going all the cities because there are dozens that I look.

When I was younger I did the handball club for 5 years, I'm always on TV and multiple wins of the France team,World champion and Olympic champion in track!

And I'm also a year of paintball (weekends) in a club but just for fun.

My kind of music is rap prefer (now), and house music. My favorite will always be U.S. Rapper Dr. Dre, but he
few new gems such as Gucci Mane I discovered ago Up to a year that has a flow really weird and I like that.

I love video games, one that will remain for me the best is the simulation of car racing (Gran Turismo), who had all the consoles
video games aside from the last generation.

I'm studying in steel construction and now I work in the manufacture of industrial buildings.

If you have any questions, I'll be delighted to answer them.

cool, i think i played with you before...
you're pretty good.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:06 am

interesting, i like house too
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:28 pm

interesting indeed. I luv da gran turismo series too, i jus orderd GT1 from ebay. i hold a Special license in Gran Turismo 4 + recently also bought GT Prologue + Concept: Tokyo. Awsum series, i like Skylines you see, and theres plenty in GT, and in ma familys drive-way, my dad ownz 1 + my couzin owns 2.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:52 pm

i love skylines. unfortunately the ones in the states are regulated. and not worth it.
Back to top Go down
ReD_3v!l

ReD_3v!l

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:54 am

And keenly out of Gran Turismo 5 to make races against you guys.?

For me the best car in the world is a rally car, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

And as two sports car brands needed a Lamborghini or a Maserati.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:39 am

i drive an evo. its my baby.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Deems: An evo in real lif?
Max: hehe, yh ma dad mate has ownd 4 so far, 2 evo 9 + 2 evo 8. Also, what maserati, my 2nd fav is the Maserati Gransport, + 3rd Pagani Zonda F, with 1st being the R33 skyline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l   Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself : ReD_3v!l
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: