United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tony getting out of hand

Go down 
+2
DEEMS
Blitz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Tony getting out of hand Empty
PostSubject: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:25 am

ok we had our problems with this kid b4 but now he is getting out of hand. Tony is becoming annoying and while he complains hes not doing anything hes distracting us in game while we r trying to work together. yesterday me gunner and proxy went into a different channel from the main group of UwGs in TS so we can listen to our own group to talk to and use teamwork. However after 5 mins tony comes in starts asking if he can join and when we told him no and to plz leave so we can hear in game he said no. after we yelled at him to leave he said ill leave u all shut up for 5 secs. so we did and he left but i didnt like the way he couldnt just listen to us in the first place. Gunner can also tell u the same thing about him
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:12 pm

hmm okay, for tony>>> respect for other players is needed greatly. without respect you have nothing.

if someones trying to work as team why would you want them not to?

god, gunner, whoever else: keep us informed
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:29 pm

DEEMS wrote:
hmm okay, for tony>>> respect for other players is needed greatly. without respect you have nothing.

maturity......... lol.

no offense.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:46 pm

well excuse me nuke, he is young + ermmm....has the innate ability and desire to become childish at times, he is young after all who 'wishez' to play cooherently with uwg. Im saying 'wishez', because when im gaming, i dnt gt childish behaviour frm him...so maybe it is specifically targetd to one particular group, in this case, blitz and gunner.

Bare yourself the 'omg! Immature' type of remarks please, we got your point.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:04 am

NuKe wrote:
DEEMS wrote:

maturity......... lol.

no offense.

did anyone ask for your input?

Yes he is young but so are most of you.. i aint gonna point fingers on open forum but many of you have done things that one might see as childish.. such as for you nuke. it is childish to reply to this post just to try and point some finger out at the clan for your past statements.

I dont know what time ur posting about but i was in one game with yall and yall were raging on tony b/c he could hear you in a SnD game we were playing and he was on the other team and he said he couldnt min- the game...

my point is some times we all act childish,even myself,I enjoy singing on the game sometimes. idk its fun a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:29 am

DEEMS wrote:

Will do. don wen u sing its not at times when i dont have to use my hearing as much. u just have better timing then tony.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:50 pm

well thats good to know, also i have a beautiful voice right? hahahaha

I am sure things will be ok, were not from diff area ages and familys so some ppl wont be the same as you or fully understand what their doing that might upset you. our words are powerful and can be used to build one up or break them down. lets work together on helping each other not only have fun but grow as ppl/players.

a hand full of members as asked my input on their life and whatnot and i have tried to be a ear and give input. lets all do that for each other.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:07 pm

donaramu wrote:
NuKe wrote:
DEEMS wrote:

maturity......... lol.

no offense.

did anyone ask for your input?

Yes he is young but so are most of you.. i aint gonna point fingers on open forum but many of you have done things that one might see as childish.. such as for you nuke. it is childish to reply to this post just to try and point some finger out at the clan for your past statements.

I dont know what time ur posting about but i was in one game with yall and yall were raging on tony b/c he could hear you in a SnD game we were playing and he was on the other team and he said he couldnt min- the game...

my point is some times we all act childish,even myself,I enjoy singing on the game sometimes. idk its fun a little bit.

i said no offense lol.

i was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:48 pm

yes he was and i find him a bit...........................well what word am i looking for........................................ idk but hes very annoying and yes when me god and proxy were playing trying to work on teamwork tony just decided to come in we asked him to leave several time and just decided to continue on and on and yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Well i was just in teamspeak where gunner and godblitz were being.... well.... DICKS to tony... Mainly gunn with god as his backup..

If you cant get along dont talk to each other,there is no need to be assholes and make others feel bad.

the point of our clan other then to vs other clans is to have fun and treating ppl like shit isn't cool.

you think he is the only annoying person in the clan? even i can be annoying. we all can.

someone has called almost every member annoying at one point. the only members i dont hear alot of shit about are the players put in high ranks which reminds me that yall will be stepping down as SF rank...

sorry but that rank is for members that have class,not thats an ass.

-Donaramu
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:20 am

All we got to do is teach Tony what respect is, and thats it. That was his problem, as far as i can workout.
He wasnt nudging away from your TS3 channel becuz he dint show much respect to u guys.

End of thread.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:21 am

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
All we got to do is teach Tony what respect is, and thats it. That was his problem, as far as i can workout.
He wasnt nudging away from your TS3 channel becuz he dint show much respect to u guys.

End of thread.

Lol, i spoke to tony for a few hours and I was actually surprised... I thought he was really cool.

But then when other people came, like gunner... and we started played it got a little worse, but I think that people provoked him.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:12 am

NuKe wrote:
=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:

End of thread.

but I think that people provoked him.

Nuke i think they do too.. most of them are young and dont understand ppl.. when tony gets loud or out of hand i just talk to him and he acts ok...

Last light a handful of us were doing HC SnD,tony was one of them. i let everyone in channel know this is party is for teamwork and pub training so there will not be yelling or a lot of BS talking when in game. tony was loud at 1st but after i let him know what was up he was cool and used great teamwork. better then i seen from most members..

If your gonna play games all day at least use the time to learn how to work together with others because this will help you in life..

and when if ever yall get a job dont cry and bitch about your co-workers to make them look or feel bad.

Be good and be blessed- Don
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptySat May 15, 2010 4:14 pm

well postd don. If you get to game with him, your gna find that he is bettr at teamwrk than mst uwg memberz + thatz coming frm sum1 who appreciatez precision teamwrk...just ask s1x what im referin to, sinc he knws a diffrnt concept of teamwork that i bring.
For thoz who are going to read this: the 1 member that follows such criteria of teamwrk is.....Don.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:40 pm

well said about RL don.

especially at work. trust me ive had to put my foot down on so much bullshit that my employees bring onthe job.
it does nobody any good and makes urself look bad
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:49 am

thanks for agreeing/comments mates. with no other comments made i have nothing more to really say here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony getting out of hand   Tony getting out of hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony getting out of hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: