United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES!   IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES! EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:04 pm

i have noticed that the REASON WHY some members cant access other memberz hosts is because you have set 'YOUR NAT TYPE:STRICT'. The NAT TYPE message is on the menu where you 'create a class' etc.
In-order to connect to each other smoothly, you need to have 'your NAT type:OPEN'.
Because everyone has different 'brands/company name' routers, the method of changing it from STRICT to OPEN would be diffrent for all. Therfor could you provid me the 'brand names' of your routers, so that i can find out how to sort this out for you.

P.s when your NAT Type is STRICT it will prevent your computer to be accessd by someone else when they try to connect to your host. They get blockd out.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES!   IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:42 am

bump
Back to top Go down
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES!   IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm

My nat will sometimes reset itself so if your having problems double check it even if you think its open.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES!   IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm

yea strangely thatz what hapnz to me too, the nat resets itself to strict. I fink the game is responsibl or the router clashez wit the games setting. :-S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES!   IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT NAT TYPES!
Page 1 of 1