United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats your favourite game modes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

whats your favourite game modes? Empty
PostSubject: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:29 pm

hey wazzzap guys, whatz your lotz favourite game mode?
My fav' used to be Dom + tdm, now its SnD HC + Demo. I prefer Snd cuz i got all my setupz for a 1 hit kill, and have got so used to killing peepz with 1 shot that i find playing 'normal' mode very dificult now O.o
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm

mine use to be dom,

Now i enjoy HC SnD, HC TDM,DOM,TDM,SND.. in that order
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 pm

wow don really?

hc sd. i absolutely love HC game mode bc you dont have to waste a whole clip to put a man down.

HC SD is probably my favorite followed by demolition (takes teamwork) then HcTdM domination regular sd 3rd person tatcical team and ground war fits in whenever.

so if you two love hc sd why dont we hardly ever play it?????
id love to hop in hcsd and own with you guys
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:47 pm

lol we do play snd hc, but i think most memberz dnt like the 'buzz' that you get out of a hc game. If S1X comes on, i play snd normal with him cuz he hates hc, but otherz like Rage, RedEvil, Tony, Don....the list goes on can do with the challnge of a hc game.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:14 pm

welll damn evrytime a bunch of members are playing it seems to only be in domination and groundwar. with exception on u and don who are willing to go HC. oh and whyamihere. he loves HCTDM. lol
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 am

haha thats b/c their noobs, i fav dom on a tired night when i dont care as much .
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 am

yeah dom and GW are like the let loose gametypes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your favourite game modes?   whats your favourite game modes? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your favourite game modes?
Page 1 of 1