United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fav computer brand?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

fav computer brand? Empty
PostSubject: fav computer brand?   fav computer brand? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:26 am

This one is for cheapo lol...
what is your computer brand of choice?
mine is
#1. my custom made gaming computer, we will call it shelbys custom.
#2. was acer until my notebooks hd went out tonight.

my least favorite is
#2 dell had one for 10 years until it died, had to clean crap off of it so much, hated that thing with a passion.
#1 most hated is anything that starts with a and ends with e......and is a fruit, and people think they are hip when they have one.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: fav computer brand?   fav computer brand? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:39 am

haha nice post.
I have a lil' history wit good/bad computers.
#1 my previous custom pc, with an 'intel pentium 4 inside', and ati X1650 gpu. I base my fav pc on Realibility, cuz it aint gud on the wallet to be dishing out 50 dollarz everytym aaaargh!
#2 my Custom watercooled which is the rig im using currently. Its been messing about wit me a lot times; Viruses, Malware (trojans), disc drive messd up after i 'Over'-Overclockd it too much lol therfo she haz had a good time chattin up the workerz at the local comptr shop...althoug now its running flawlessy....strange behaviour > its working.
#3 this is where brand names appear. Dell goes here, the laptopz btw.
#4 Acer notebook. This piece of plastic-ness had brought with it a touchscreen pad which always messd up, if u click on the t.s pad.
P.s the fruit costs about £800, apprx $1250, talk bout rippin people off.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: fav computer brand?   fav computer brand? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:31 am

the fruit does blow hard.

rofl. i love my alienware. no idea what model it is though.

as far as my desktop favorites i had a shuttle X pro before i got my laptop.

it was soo beastly and never failed at anything. then my brother downloaded soooo much shit on it and ended up fucking it up completely. im still mad about that. that was my baby.
Back to top Go down
irun4thecrown

irun4thecrown

PostSubject: Re: fav computer brand?   fav computer brand? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:33 am

just bought an hp netbook today. well c if it makes it longer than the acer....time to beat 1 week.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: fav computer brand?   fav computer brand? EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 pm

lol @ both above 2 posts. When you said it beginz with A and ends in an E, i thot u meant alienware at first until i read FRUIT i thot, 'Eh! hang on he means A**le' /palmface.
Bt yh Acer netbooks sucks. Word of warning people....it is....''Noh buy'' (indian accent)
P.s there is one laptop that i wud luv 2 buy. The new MSI GD740 Quad-Core laptop - I fink that what it calld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fav computer brand?   fav computer brand? Empty

Back to top Go down

fav computer brand?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: Graphics & Technology :: Tech Support-
Jump to: