United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... Empty
PostSubject: =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...   =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:17 am

Ok...i have sort of done the first part (offensive strategy for Afghan)...iv arranged positions for each 6 members in a game...have a look...and give us feedback...so i can change

[img]=UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... Afghanoffensivesnd[/img]
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...   =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:17 pm

looks good black.

any preferances to whos what
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...   =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Im good with red,gray or yellow
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...   =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm

btw this tactic is proven to work, jus as long as you provid excellnt cover for the BOMB A site for the PLANTER to do his magic.
My setups are ideal for RED + GREY - since i have Rush class with my usual G18'z.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...   =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:17 am

im sorry i dont see grey lol
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...   =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 am

gunner, grey goes from the start to the outside of the cave entrance. its there. just faint.
it runs parallel with the longer red line. its to the left of it.

my favorite spot for offensive afghan sd is where turquoise goes. the smaller bunker.

i tend to get alot of kills from that spot for covering A. i hate sniper rifles though but i could still go there with my famas or acr and take out usually the two or 3 guys who want to run to the plane. it also gives me some sights into the cave if an enemy decides to go in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...   =UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan... Empty

Back to top Go down

=UwG= SnD Tactics....for Afghan...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: