United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Avatar THREAD!! :D   Avatar THREAD!! :D EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 pm

OMG! i jus watchd Avatar, and its jus epic. It looks lucious and pandora lux life-like; pretty good graphic visuals, i say 'pretty good' because when it comes to cgi, i always set CRYSIS as the benchmark for grAphics, so the movie dusnt come even close to crysis visualz, bt nevertheless very good stuf. Recommended viewing fo thoz of you that havnt seen it yet
G18 rating of 4.6/5.
P.s we could have a seperate sticky for Movie + Games reviews, it would be cool.
K laterz cuzinz, got uni in mornin'...:-D
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Avatar THREAD!! :D   Avatar THREAD!! :D EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 pm

lol i heard it was pretty good. i didnt see it tho.

BUT i just got done watching a movie.

trivia time>>> in what movie does the character say....
` "It's only after you've lost everything
that you're free to do anything."

concept of that^ movie is just fucked up. think thats what makes it so damn great.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Avatar THREAD!! :D   Avatar THREAD!! :D EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 am

yea dudes, i seen it 3d and i got it downloaded... i enjoyed it alot. 8.5 out of 10
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Avatar THREAD!! :D   Avatar THREAD!! :D EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:01 pm

oooh i duno deemz, iv heard a similar quote bt duno this 1, whch movie iz it frm thn. I cud google it, bt wherz da fun in dt lol. Or i cud pop onta wiki-answaz or yahoo answaz. Btw Awsum sitez for the curious minded.
3D is a funi concept, i knw and truly believe itz a gimick fo movie companys to make quick buck, yet i keep wtchn da new 3D releasez :-S lol.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Avatar THREAD!! :D   Avatar THREAD!! :D EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 am

they wanted me to give the 3d glasses back.. i kept mine.. shit we got 3d movies at move i can use it on muhaha
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Avatar THREAD!! :D   Avatar THREAD!! :D EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 am

hahaha nice one don. i dont like 3d simply bc you have to wear those uncomfortable glasses.... i hate things on my face lol.

and G's, quotes from Fight Club. one of my absolute all time fucking favorite movies. if you actually see past the plain out fighting in it , its an amazing fucked up concept of how we think we're safe and happy with our sometimes pathetic lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar THREAD!! :D   Avatar THREAD!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Spam Discussion-
Jump to: