United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whos wants our own vent/ts2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

Whos wants our own vent/ts2 Empty
PostSubject: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Well their gonna have like 50 asshole halo players in the vent alot and i dont plan on sticking around

http://www.gameservers.com/

their cheap and good..

if we get one should we get vent or ts3. and will someone help with the funding?
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 pm

ummm idk don i heard ts3 is pretty decent. if i ever get a credit card or debit w.e then i can most likely help depending on the price.

i have a car payment and girl that pretty much eat up my cash haha

but id be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:39 am

i cn prbly help with sum dosh, what prices are thez servers going at?
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 am

vent and ts3 servers are very cheap.. right now we only need 25 slots,but id be more interested in a 50 later on..

25=7.95
50=14.95
100=24.95

so their very cheap.. the truth is i dont need help paying for it,i just would like some. so if all 15 members put $1 a month we get 50 user.

again their very cheap.just would like the team to be interested in helping
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:20 pm

they are very fair prices tbh. I have an advantge I guess, our UK sterling/pound currency pawnz the dollar, at £1 = $1.6. A dollar or 2 a month aint gna break ma bank fo sho'......
P.s 1 good fing abou' living the UK < Strong monetary system.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:35 pm

rofl, the dollar is a worthless piece of paper only really good for visiting McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 am

DEEMS wrote:
rofl, the dollar is a worthless piece of paper only really good for visiting McDonalds.

hahaha oh so true.. they use to be worth something
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:48 pm

lol if you gonna diss the monetary system i might as well join in. I was shocked when i heard this about uk money by a white dude i watchd on t.v - il find ou hiz name, he waz an interestin by the least. He said sumthing lyk 'money is worthless pieces of paper, because firstly, it is a 'promise' therefore has no real value. Uk notes say 'i promise the bearer the amount of £5, £10, £15 etc' which dusnt mean owp as far as im concernd. Also, the value of paper currency comes about, from the value we place up on it.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

you couldnt have hit it on the head any harder than what you just did. it is exactly that. a promise, a means of backing up what you *mean* to purchase. u.s money says somehtings like "this is legal tender for debt public and private" or some shit like that.
money's what you make it out to be if everyone in the world agreed that a stalk of celery was worth 50 dollars then we'd all be purchasing our products with payments of salad.
Back to top Go down
TonyRoxs

TonyRoxs

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:11 pm

sooo how will i give u the 1 dollar?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tommyblue4
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 pm

iv had a look at the supportd payment systems; for us guys, paypal seems to be the best option, cuz im pretty sure nt many of uz have proper visa credit cards.
I have a debit card...so paypal it iz.

Deems: lol yh nicely put, looks like iv got sum work to do to convince peepz that celery cud be used as an alternative means to paper currency, im sure the sheeple drunk on kool-aid will fall for it lol....
Btw il ask my economics tutor abou these so called 'promises' featurd on these paper notes and post up what he says. Il be ROFLCOPTER! if he 'dodgez' the question, if he does, you got bet'cha its a conspiracy, they hiding.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I have a paypal ill see about getting one just for UwG
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 pm

yeah paypal was used with my old clan seems to be reliable.
plus like G said i do not have a credit card. if i did id be in trouble lol.

monetary system::: yeah ask him. i asked a professor and the college we had our highschool relocated to after the tornado and he gave me some info. but that was some yrs ago and dont quite remember what he said lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:34 pm

I personally prefer TS3, but either way it would be cool just to have our own server. Not that we have many problems as it is with the one we have now, just that one Pistol guy that wouldn't shut up x.x But Llamas is all for our own TS/Vent server.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:11 pm

our own server would be grand even though vent does have a mute option which ive used on that pistol guy.

if and when we get one (ts or vent) dont make diff to me, just let me know ill ill just get someone to pay for it for me. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos wants our own vent/ts2   Whos wants our own vent/ts2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos wants our own vent/ts2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Spam Discussion-
Jump to: