United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I haven't been active

Go down 
+2
NuKe
Gunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner

Why I haven't been active Empty
PostSubject: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Hehey guys I just wanted to let you know the reason I haven't been active is because I'm grounded (again) lol so I just wanted to inform you on that thanks!
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Gunner wrote:
Hehey guys I just wanted to let you know the reason I haven't been active is because I'm grounded (again) lol so I just wanted to inform you on that thanks!

wait.. does grounding mean no computer?

that sucks, what did you do wrong?
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: O.o   Why I haven't been active EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:32 am

yh it must mean 'no computer son GTFU ta your room' thing i gess......how longs it for.....(damn he wunt b able to post)...
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:01 am

Well the only good thing is that I might be able to play on weekends but I can't play on week days till my grades in school come up but my parents don't know I have internet on my iPod so I will post from here LOL
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:48 pm

hahahahahah its a sneaky gunner
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 pm

DEEMS wrote:
hahahahahah its a sneaky gunner

well, thats exactly what i do too....

my parents got me an iphone.. and sometimes they take it away but.... forget to take away my ipod touch so yeah, im like ok w.e.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Wtf ur parents are good to you all. u better do good in school. all i ever got was shit on by my brothers and sister
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 pm

donaramu wrote:
Wtf ur parents are good to you all. u better do good in school. all i ever got was shit on by my brothers and sister

no, my life sucks. people dont get that money actually doesn't buy happiness... no really.

parents are mean. lost a grandparent.. my only brother is gone, away to college, was my best friend.
dad had a brain tumor, had to go through fucking surgery. no one understands what a toll that is on your life, the patients family..

long story, but my life is fucking tough.
Back to top Go down
Mayboi123

Mayboi123

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:27 pm

i just got the news that my aunt is going to live from the cancer Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I haven't been active   Why I haven't been active Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I haven't been active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Spam Discussion-
Jump to: