United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something wierd with comp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure Skill

Something wierd with comp Empty
PostSubject: Something wierd with comp   Something wierd with comp EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 am

hey everyone just knowin if u guys got a fix when im playin mw2 the odd occasion it will flicker black and just chrash leaving the graphics all lining and terrible any ideas i myself think its my graphics overheating Question
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

Something wierd with comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something wierd with comp   Something wierd with comp EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:49 am

yh iv got an idea what it could be.
1. If the gpu is overclockd, have you also increasd the fan speed on the gpu? If you hant done that, your gpu iz gna overheat straight away.
2. Your case temperatres may have risen, for alsorts of reasons, like a rise in temperatre of the room, or mayb it cud b this: u told me u had a 360 next to ya pc, and 360 can warm a room up cuz they get really hot at times, so maybe that could be the main source of heat. Also, check for duSt buildup around the case fans and inside the case, take a look, and remove the dust if there is any.
It happend to me yestrdy. My card(4870) is on high ovrclock evryday, bt yestrday i forgt to increase the gpu fan speed frm default to 70percent, and afta 3hrz of gaming it was showing 'artifacts', so restartd the comp, left it for 10mins, put it on 100percent fanspeed and it was fixd.
Back to top Go down

Something wierd with comp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: Graphics & Technology :: Tech Support-
Jump to: