United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well this is the spam section..................................................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NuKe

NuKe

well this is the spam section.................................................. Empty
PostSubject: well this is the spam section..................................................   well this is the spam section.................................................. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:41 pm

check out my application.

i'm usually patient.. usually.

but not now lol.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

well this is the spam section.................................................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: well this is the spam section..................................................   well this is the spam section.................................................. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 pm

i ges we cn post pretty much anyfn here hehe, jus bump ya application, or mre lykly wud b that membrz need to approve your playtym wit them so that don can considr havin u into the team.......

G18'z out.....
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: well this is the spam section..................................................   well this is the spam section.................................................. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

k cool. im just bored right now, had so much school work today.
Back to top Go down
Mayboi123

Mayboi123

PostSubject: Re: well this is the spam section..................................................   well this is the spam section.................................................. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:24 am

im doing all my homework this morning cba yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: well this is the spam section..................................................   well this is the spam section.................................................. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 am

yh i got a bit of projects to do as well, but within a time span of 6 weeks lol, o its all kool......business projects... Very Happy
wer gna try to market a unisex fragrance product, interestimg stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well this is the spam section..................................................   well this is the spam section.................................................. Empty

Back to top Go down

well this is the spam section..................................................
Page 1 of 1