United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Structure!(MUST READ)

Go down 
+7
Cheapo
NuKe
donaramu
Blitz
=UwG=BlackG18'z
DEEMS
Gunner
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:01 pm

i look at it like this anyways.. well many of the members are to lazy to check out rules and programs needs for clanwars and w/e. they need to use forums.. maybe not post 100000 messages. but like when i posted for XAC and wegame info... noone reply for a good bit of time. and most of the ppl i had to send links and bug them...

i dont wanna.

i dont know if thats what u meant... i dont know anything right now
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 am

yh true, so how about the council membrs aid you in the decision makin process, cuz it wud b 2 much of a job for 1 person. Shud u want any furthr asistance, I could help sort the pointz system out also, cuz i learn abou the 'organisation and information systems' at college....:-D
Back to top Go down
Mayboi123

Mayboi123

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:33 am

i havent got 20 posts yet but i recruited trixter sort off ..so do i have 1 piont now?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Awesome, sounds pretty good but because of the number of people in the clan, are you wanting me and DEEMS to help you keep track?
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:47 pm

if u can fit it in. sometimes i get asked to many questions and am to busy to answer. or check stuff. then i try to push my time and wife gets mad
Back to top Go down
thedeathrulz

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:22 am

how will u know when we recruit and other things that help the clan? and how do u get points. 1 point for every new recruit, help, etc?
Back to top Go down
thedeathrulz

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:28 am

NuKe wrote:
donaramu wrote:
Well i hope u enjoy this one. i try to keep it enjoyable

Cool.

Might I add, there should be points added for the activity in game also, (not just in forums), like being active in MW2 with the clan, while following all the rules, for a set amount of time.

Question
also there should be points for activity in partys. for example playing 5-10 matches with a party of uwg members will get u 1-4 points.
Back to top Go down
thedeathrulz

PostSubject: communication   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:34 am

will u be contacting us on steam to tell us what rank we are on? or do we just put it on ourselves?
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:34 am

ranks will be shown in the roster area.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:08 pm

thedeathrulz wrote:
will u be contacting us on steam to tell us what rank we are on? or do we just put it on ourselves?

grr, triple post.

Do the ranks mean anything... other than like umm senoirty, maybe to tell whos in charge etc.?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Llamas

Mr. Llamas

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm

@ thedeathrulz - Ranks are primarily for fun and to show who is active and to promote activity within the clan. Although, to a degree they are a form of seniority, but ultimate power will be decided by Don and those he sees fit.

On that note then I will start adding up points and keeping a file for this kind of stuff. It'll be a little difficult at first, and everyone will have to bare with us, but we'll get it all settled out. If you recruit someone, PM either don, me, or DEEMs, and notify them the recruits name and the date you recruited them. If you par-take in a match or scrim, notify us of the date and the clan in which you scrimmed against, etc. you see the pattern.

I guess it should be noted that if you don't really wish to par-take in the ranking system, let us know so that we can make sure not to keep tabs on your points.

@Don - Do you think you could add a new sticky in the Roster section of the forum re-showing the +points you can receive and the ranks, and then we could use that sticky for people to post their activities in? (If yes, then members should use one post and ONLY one post, when you have another activity, then EDIT your original post, don't create a new one, with the date and time stamped on their of course.)
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I will tomorrow. also were gonna have a new site soon so idk if forums are moving or what
www.unitedworldgamers.org

its not done
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:56 pm

donaramu wrote:
I will tomorrow. also were gonna have a new site soon so idk if forums are moving or what
www.unitedworldgamers.org

its not done

Lol you named the site after me, thats so kind lawl.

haha.

PHP-Nuke

haha
Back to top Go down
scoreface

scoreface

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:20 pm

This rank stuff is confusing but I'll get used to it eventually. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 pm

jesus calm down stop asking what rank you are now and asking how it will be done we will give you your ranks soon lol.

also im the only one wearing my private tags lol =UwG=Pvt.Gunner FOR THE WIN!
Back to top Go down
scoreface

scoreface

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm

I am honestly sorry for asking this but do we have to wear it in our tags? And if so where do we put it because I would want it to be after my name(Ex: =UwG=Scoreface_Pvt.) confused
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 pm

scoreface wrote:
I am honestly sorry for asking this but do we have to wear it in our tags? And if so where do we put it because I would want it to be after my name(Ex: =UwG=Scoreface_Pvt.) confused

Noone has to wear rank if they dont want to. but if they do then befor or after ur name is fine.

i like after better but its the players call
Back to top Go down
scoreface

scoreface

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Alright thanks. I most likely won't use it anyway, but I'm glad you cleared that up.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:12 pm

scoreface wrote:
Alright thanks. I most likely won't use it anyway, but I'm glad you cleared that up.

I would wear it once there is some diversity in the ranks.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 pm

i vote for after name when ever we sort it all out

btw gunner. on this subject a couple posts up you say something like (jesus, stop asking what rank you are)\

i was just in the roster subject and i do believe someone asked what rank he is bc he's now in special forces. hmmmmmm
could that somebody be named guner?>????????????

i think so.

STOP ASKING WHAT RNK YOU ARE GUNNER!!! OMGOSH!!!!

lol im just messin with you man.

i do believe we are all curious to which rank will each be assigned.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm

DEEMS wrote:
i vote for after name when ever we sort it all out

btw gunner. on this subject a couple posts up you say something like (jesus, stop asking what rank you are)\

i was just in the roster subject and i do believe someone asked what rank he is bc he's now in special forces. hmmmmmm
could that somebody be named guner?>????????????

i think so.

STOP ASKING WHAT RNK YOU ARE GUNNER!!! OMGOSH!!!!

lol im just messin with you man.

i do believe we are all curious to which rank will each be assigned.

owned. lol.

Maybe we should just wait.. patiently.

all of us. lol.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:07 pm

patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 am

I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!! IM GOING TO GO CUT/KIL MYSELF!!! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DEEMS!!! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 am

gunner, you fuckin emo kid xD

lol.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm

W0OT Ranks are going to be updated. A few requests have come in + we (after having talkd to seniorz) shall appoint new shiny meddallions to all whom it may concern.
Thank you. >>>> G18'z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank Structure!(MUST READ)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2