United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NuKe Ganja's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NuKe

NuKe

NuKe Ganja's Application Empty
PostSubject: NuKe Ganja's Application   NuKe Ganja's Application EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

What is your MW:2 Alias? NukeGanja

Where are you from (state)? Massachusettes

How old are you? Male or Female? Male, 14

What past clans have you been in? I just got MW2 (so no previous clans yet), but before that I played a game called Combat Arms, which is a f2p FPS. I was in a clan which is called -Legacy-, which is the #9 ranked clan in North America. It was hard for me to leave, I had been with them for a long time, but I needed to move on.

Why did you leave these clans? I decided it was time to move on to a game which had good graphics, better players, and was going to take me to the next level of my FPS skill.

Do you have any league experience? If so, what? Yes, with a clan in Combat Arms I competed in the Wogl (World Online Gaming League) Season 3 Search and Destroy tournament. I also played in many smaller tournaments that were called Drafts.

Will downloading Venttrilo or Xfire be a problem? No, I have vent, and i can get xfire.

If playing for a league, will downloading XAC or WeGame be a problem? Not a problem.

Do you wish to play with =UwG= competitively? Yes

If asked by an Admin to record, will you do so? Yes

Will you be able to get a Microphone? Yes, I have one currently.

Why do you wish to join =UwG=? I am looking for a group of players of MW2 that are fun, competitive, and just a good group of people. I found one of your recruitment threads on the xfire forums, and you seemed to be exactly what I am looking for in a clan, but I look forward to meeting some of your players in game.

Were you recommended by any members to join =UwG=? If so, who? No came here from a recruitment thread. (going to try to meet some players later)

Steam user name? ^2NuKe^8Ganja (not really sure what the difference is between that and the MW2 alias... sry)

Xfire user name? Ill download xfire later if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: NuKe Ganja's Application   NuKe Ganja's Application EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 pm

hey nice to see you signed up i look forward to playing with me and my trusty knife. HA! lol im sure you wil make it!
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: NuKe Ganja's Application   NuKe Ganja's Application EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Gunner wrote:
hey nice to see you signed up i look forward to playing with me and my trusty knife. HA! lol im sure you wil make it!

never be to sure of anything mr gunner.

Hey nuke. steam user is the name u use to login. the other name is your nickname:

my user is don7777s

The more u play with us the faster we will know if your in.Our steam group is called United World Gamers. look up the group and add members. good luck mate

Also i posted on xfire forums,glad someone reads em
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: NuKe Ganja's Application   NuKe Ganja's Application EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 am

donaramu wrote:
Gunner wrote:

never be to sure of anything mr gunner.

Hey nuke. steam user is the name u use to login. the other name is your nickname:

my user is don7777s

The more u play with us the faster we will know if your in.Our steam group is called United World Gamers. look up the group and add members. good luck mate

Also i posted on xfire forums,glad someone reads em

ok cool. I was able to play a few rounds with some members last night. Also my user on steam is _nuke.

Edit: Just wanted to say I had a lot of fun playing with you guys, (even those private knife only's were I got owned by snipers lol). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: NuKe Ganja's Application   NuKe Ganja's Application EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:05 pm

ACCEPTED!. thanks for the waiting
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: NuKe Ganja's Application   NuKe Ganja's Application EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm

donaramu wrote:
ACCEPTED!. thanks for the waiting

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH YEAH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(all in my inside voice, Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NuKe Ganja's Application   NuKe Ganja's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

NuKe Ganja's Application
Page 1 of 1